- Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader Official For UFC On FOX 14
- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
- UFC 181 Extended Video Preview
- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Rashad Evans: Vitor Belfort has a chance to defeat Jon Jones
“Yes, yes, he has more than a chance. I truly believe it, I truly believe it. Vitor has some of the best hands, the fastest hands and he is very fast and he’s very explosive. You know what I’m saying? So I think Vitor makes it a fight. He goes in there and he makes it a fight.
Of course, if he ever needed me for anything like that, I’ll be there to talk to him and to help him out if he needs it. And I don’t know everything there is to know about life, either, so I’m sure if there’s something I have a problem in life, I’m sure I can learn from him, too. I think right now, he needs to really sort out some things in his life as far as his management situation and just find some people on his team who’s really going to give a true idea and true perspective of where he’s really coming form because sometimes I think he’s a little bit disillusioned. I think disillusion can cause a lot of harm to you.” – MMAFighting.com via MMAMania.com
Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion offered his opinion on the upcoming UFC 152 main event clash between Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort and the reigning champ Jon Jones. According to Evans, Belfort has what it takes to shock the world against Jones, thanks to his legendary hands speed and movement.
Evans has recently joined forces with Belfort in Boca Raton, Florida, to help the Brazilian in his preparations for the fight with Jon Jones. Belfort will use Evans’ training experience with Jon Jones in his quest to once again become a UFC champion.
As for Evans, ‘Suga is currently without an opponent, which could put him on a collision course with Lyoto “The Dragon” Machida, who decided to decline the opportunity to fight Jon Jones on short notice at UFC 151.