- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
Randy Couture thinks Chael Sonnen and Dan Henderson might actually fight each other
Distinguished 5-time UFC champion Randy Couture speaks in an interview with CageJunkie.com to touch on a variety of subjects. He talks about the early development of MMA and UFC on Fox’s ratings. Couture is always a smart analyst of the sport and a great ambassador. He knows that MMA is growing quickly, with tons of new fighters looking to make their breakthrough. Perhaps the most relevant topic he speaks on is his statement that former training partners Dan Henderson and Chael Sonnen would actually face off in the cage. They are friends, but Henderson is noticeably bitter for Sonnen getting the 205 lb. title shot after being gone from the division for several years. Couture knows that Sonnen got the fight because he gets the ratings, and has no problem with that. Coture also added his discussion of the GSP-Silva superfight.