- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
Randy Couture thinks Chael Sonnen and Dan Henderson might actually fight each other
Distinguished 5-time UFC champion Randy Couture speaks in an interview with CageJunkie.com to touch on a variety of subjects. He talks about the early development of MMA and UFC on Fox’s ratings. Couture is always a smart analyst of the sport and a great ambassador. He knows that MMA is growing quickly, with tons of new fighters looking to make their breakthrough. Perhaps the most relevant topic he speaks on is his statement that former training partners Dan Henderson and Chael Sonnen would actually face off in the cage. They are friends, but Henderson is noticeably bitter for Sonnen getting the 205 lb. title shot after being gone from the division for several years. Couture knows that Sonnen got the fight because he gets the ratings, and has no problem with that. Coture also added his discussion of the GSP-Silva superfight.