- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
Rampage: I Still Don’t Give A F*** About The UFC
Former UFC light heavyweight champion and current Bellator Tournament finalist Quinton “Rampage” Jackson has never pulled any punches about his dislike for Dana White and the rest of the UFC.
The two had a, let’s just say, tumultuous relationship during “Rampage’s” drama-filled stint with the promotion. Despite Jackson bringing in many fans with his exciting style, he ultimately refused to re-sign with the UFC after losing to Glover Teixeira at UFC on FOX 6.
Jackson claimed that a series of brutal knee injuries kept from fighting his normally aggressive style, leading to three straight losses to end out his Octagon tenure.
Apparently those woes have since cleared since he joined Bellator. “Rampage” was last seen defeating former champ Christian M’Pumbu at Bellator 110 in late February to set up a “grudge match” with Muhammed Lawal in the finals at the promotion’s inaugural pay-per-view on May 17.
“Rampage” appears to be finding his groove at Bellator, so much so that he’s leaving the UFC in the rearview mirror. He spoke up to FightHubTV with some choice words for the world’s biggest MMA promotion: