- Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier: Bad Blood And Countdown To UFC 182
- Edson Barboza vs. Michael Johnson Official For UFC Fight Night 61 Co-Main Event
- Rampage Jackson’s ‘Crazy’ Bellator Deal Included Reality TV Show, Movie Deal
- Gray Maynard Confirms New Deal With The UFC, Eyes March Return
- UFC vs Bellator? Jose Aldo & Patricio Freire Ponder Fighting
- Don Frye On UFC Lawsuit: They’re Going To Take Their Check And Run
- LowKickMMA’s Fight Of The Year 2014 – Aldo vs Mendes 2
- UFC Fight Pass Subscribers’ Personal Information Potentially Released By Hackers
- Report: Brock Lesnar Returning To UFC After Wrestlemania
Rampage: I Still Don’t Give A F*** About The UFC
Former UFC light heavyweight champion and current Bellator Tournament finalist Quinton “Rampage” Jackson has never pulled any punches about his dislike for Dana White and the rest of the UFC.
The two had a, let’s just say, tumultuous relationship during “Rampage’s” drama-filled stint with the promotion. Despite Jackson bringing in many fans with his exciting style, he ultimately refused to re-sign with the UFC after losing to Glover Teixeira at UFC on FOX 6.
Jackson claimed that a series of brutal knee injuries kept from fighting his normally aggressive style, leading to three straight losses to end out his Octagon tenure.
Apparently those woes have since cleared since he joined Bellator. “Rampage” was last seen defeating former champ Christian M’Pumbu at Bellator 110 in late February to set up a “grudge match” with Muhammed Lawal in the finals at the promotion’s inaugural pay-per-view on May 17.
“Rampage” appears to be finding his groove at Bellator, so much so that he’s leaving the UFC in the rearview mirror. He spoke up to FightHubTV with some choice words for the world’s biggest MMA promotion: