- Dana White Says John Lineker & Kelvin Gastelum Will Move Up In Weight
- UFC 183 Prelims Live Results
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
- Updated: Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
Rafael Cavalcante on Thiago Silva: I Can’t Wait, I’m In The Best Shape Of My Life
Rafael Cavalcante is a knockout artist in every sense of the word, winning all his 11 bouts by T/KO. Even the fights he has lost all ended within the distance, meaning Feijao has never had the pleasure of awaiting a judges decision. After a year of inactivity, Cavalcante will look to get back to the grind against Thiago Silva at UFC on Fuel TV this Saturday.
Pitting two knockout artists such as these two sluggers almost guarantees fireworks. Feijao will be looking to improve his record of 11-3 (1), while Silva’s tally stands at 14-3(1). The former Strikeforce Light-Heavyweight champion will also have the octagon jitters to overcome in his UFC debut.
Check out this pre fight interview courtesy of UFC.com, featuring some pretty cool training footage and Feijao talks us through his mindset ahead of his bout with Silva.