- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Rafael Cavalcante on Thiago Silva: I Can’t Wait, I’m In The Best Shape Of My Life
Rafael Cavalcante is a knockout artist in every sense of the word, winning all his 11 bouts by T/KO. Even the fights he has lost all ended within the distance, meaning Feijao has never had the pleasure of awaiting a judges decision. After a year of inactivity, Cavalcante will look to get back to the grind against Thiago Silva at UFC on Fuel TV this Saturday.
Pitting two knockout artists such as these two sluggers almost guarantees fireworks. Feijao will be looking to improve his record of 11-3 (1), while Silva’s tally stands at 14-3(1). The former Strikeforce Light-Heavyweight champion will also have the octagon jitters to overcome in his UFC debut.
Check out this pre fight interview courtesy of UFC.com, featuring some pretty cool training footage and Feijao talks us through his mindset ahead of his bout with Silva.