- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
Pros Pick UFC 168 Silva vs. Weidman And Rousey vs. Tate
UFC 168 is just around the corner and is set to end 2013 with a bang. In a year that has produced so many quality events, 168 could potentially be the biggest draw in the UFC’s history, even without the $5 surcharge.
Ronda Rousey will defend her Women’s Bantamweight title against the always-game Miesha Tate. The two met in 2012 in Strikeforce and Rousey scored one of her patented first round armbars. This fight also seals the deal on the beef filled season of TUF that the two WMMA stars hosted.
At the top of the bill is a highly anticipated rematch between UFC legend Anderson Silva and some guy called Chris Weidman who has his belt. Just kidding, Weidman scored a monstrous second round KO over Silva at UFC 162 (in case you’d forgotten) and will look to silence the doubters of his abilities.
Some top UFC pros, including Dan Hardy, Anthony Pettis, Johny Hendricks, Phil Davis and Shogun Rua give their picks ahead of 168 in the featured videos. Check them out, courtesy of MMA Interviews, and stay tuned to LowKick.com!