- Michael Bisping Says C.B. Dollaway Will Crumble In Canada
- UFC Rankings Update: Holloway Stuck Behind Swanson, “Rocky” Takes #1
- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
MMA pros pick GSP versus Condit
This short video from MMAInterviews features several top level MMA fighters picking the outcome of the main event at UFC 154. Fighters such as Alistair Overeem and Shane Carwin mainly pick Georges St. Pierre to take home the win, some even by way of a finish. Martin Kampmann steps out on a limb to pick Condit in the later rounds. Ben Henderson seems to take Condit in the upset as well.
Don’t forget to come back to LowKick after the fight to check out the highlights and see which of these guys got it right.