- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results Live At 8 PM ET
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Live Results
- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event On Point
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
POLL: Predicting The First Woman To Beat Ronda Rousey
Ever since her crossover to MMA in 2011, Ronda Rousey has plowed her way through every opponent put in front of her with relative ease to capture two world titles and maintain a perfect 10-0 record.
She’s been an unstoppable force in both the featherweight and bantamweight division, making her ranked the ninth best pound-for-pound fighter in the world.
Now, at just 27 years old, she’s the undisputed UFC champion with four dominant title defences to her name. After staritng her MMA career as a pure judoka, she has managed to evolve into a very well-rounded mixed-martial artist. This has reflected in her most recent wins, earning vicious knockout victories over Sara McMann and Alexis Davis.
The UFC have upped their efforts to give the Champion viable contenders by signing Holly Holm and trying to sign Gina Carano, but can anyone really stop her?
Cast your votes below on who you think will hand the dominant champion her first loss and checkout the results below: