- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
POLL: Predicting The First Woman To Beat Ronda Rousey
Ever since her crossover to MMA in 2011, Ronda Rousey has plowed her way through every opponent put in front of her with relative ease to capture two world titles and maintain a perfect 10-0 record.
She’s been an unstoppable force in both the featherweight and bantamweight division, making her ranked the ninth best pound-for-pound fighter in the world.
Now, at just 27 years old, she’s the undisputed UFC champion with four dominant title defences to her name. After staritng her MMA career as a pure judoka, she has managed to evolve into a very well-rounded mixed-martial artist. This has reflected in her most recent wins, earning vicious knockout victories over Sara McMann and Alexis Davis.
The UFC have upped their efforts to give the Champion viable contenders by signing Holly Holm and trying to sign Gina Carano, but can anyone really stop her?
Cast your votes below on who you think will hand the dominant champion her first loss and checkout the results below: