- Alexander Gustafsson Feels The Excitement From Swedish Fans Heading Into UFC on FOX 14
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results
- Former Federal Agent Discusses Jon Jones Cocaine Interview
- Anthony Johnson: I’ve Always Had The Footwork
- Alexander Gustafsson Predicts A Submission Win Over ‘Rumble’
- Nick Diaz: The UFC Uses Me To Fight Most Important Guys
- UFC on FOX 14 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Poll: Who Do You Want To See Jon Jones Fight Next?
- UFC Debuts In Poland With Cro Cop vs Gonzaga 2
- UFC on FOX 14 Weigh-In Results: Gustafsson vs. Johnson Official
POLL: Poll: Who Deserved “Finish of the Night” From UFC Fight Night 37?
Top-to-bottom, UFC Fight Night 37 was a great card which delivered some fantastic fights. In total their were five finishes on the card out of nine fights, three submissions and two knockouts.
Seen as the UFC stole LowKick’s “Performance of the Night” bonus idea to get rid of “Submission of the Night” and “Knockout of the Night”, we have decided to do another poll to determine “Finish of the Night”.
Louis Gaudinot picked up the first finish on the card, submitting Phill Harris with a guillotine choke 73-seconds into the very first round. Undefeated Brit Luke Barnatt had the first knockout on the card later in the prelims, stopping UFC newcomer Mats Nilsson.
Gunnar Nelson continued the finishes on the main card with his first round submission over Omari Akhmedov. Then, to top the card off, Alexander Gustafsson took out Jimi Manuwa in the main event with a brutal barrage of strikes.
Cast your votes below for this weeks “Finish of the Night” winner and checkout the results.