- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
POLL: Poll: Who Deserved “Finish of the Night” From UFC Fight Night 37?
Top-to-bottom, UFC Fight Night 37 was a great card which delivered some fantastic fights. In total their were five finishes on the card out of nine fights, three submissions and two knockouts.
Seen as the UFC stole LowKick’s “Performance of the Night” bonus idea to get rid of “Submission of the Night” and “Knockout of the Night”, we have decided to do another poll to determine “Finish of the Night”.
Louis Gaudinot picked up the first finish on the card, submitting Phill Harris with a guillotine choke 73-seconds into the very first round. Undefeated Brit Luke Barnatt had the first knockout on the card later in the prelims, stopping UFC newcomer Mats Nilsson.
Gunnar Nelson continued the finishes on the main card with his first round submission over Omari Akhmedov. Then, to top the card off, Alexander Gustafsson took out Jimi Manuwa in the main event with a brutal barrage of strikes.
Cast your votes below for this weeks “Finish of the Night” winner and checkout the results.