- Shogun Rua vs Michael Bisping? “The Count” Is Happy With Catchweight
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 1
- Brian Bowles Arrested For Possession Of Methamphetamine
- Igor Pokrajac And Five Others Cut From The UFC
- Julianna Pena Returns Against Milana Dudieva At UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
POLL: Poll: Who Deserved “Finish of the Night” From UFC Fight Night 37?
Top-to-bottom, UFC Fight Night 37 was a great card which delivered some fantastic fights. In total their were five finishes on the card out of nine fights, three submissions and two knockouts.
Seen as the UFC stole LowKick’s “Performance of the Night” bonus idea to get rid of “Submission of the Night” and “Knockout of the Night”, we have decided to do another poll to determine “Finish of the Night”.
Louis Gaudinot picked up the first finish on the card, submitting Phill Harris with a guillotine choke 73-seconds into the very first round. Undefeated Brit Luke Barnatt had the first knockout on the card later in the prelims, stopping UFC newcomer Mats Nilsson.
Gunnar Nelson continued the finishes on the main card with his first round submission over Omari Akhmedov. Then, to top the card off, Alexander Gustafsson took out Jimi Manuwa in the main event with a brutal barrage of strikes.
Cast your votes below for this weeks “Finish of the Night” winner and checkout the results.