- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
POLL: Picking The Outcome Of UFC 176′s Featherweight Title Fight
On August 2 at UFC 176, Chad Mendes has the chance to avenge the only loss of his MMA career to featherweight kingpin; Jose Aldo.
The two first met two years ago, at UFC 142, where Aldo added another spectacular knockout to his highlight highlight reel. However, since that night Mendes has looked like a different fighter all together and rattled off five straight wins, four of which were knockouts.
Aldo has remained his dominant self and defended his world title three times since his first encounter with “Money”, winning all the bouts with relative ease. But, the champion has come under fire recently for taking his foot off the gas pedal late in fights. Is this something Mendes can exploit?
Since the arrival of Duane “Bang” Ludwig at Team Alpha Male, Mendes has looked like a completely different fighter all together and he may just have the skills to get the job done the second time round.
What do you think will be the outcome of Aldo vs. Mendes II?