- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
POLL: Picking The Outcome Of UFC 176′s Featherweight Title Fight
On August 2 at UFC 176, Chad Mendes has the chance to avenge the only loss of his MMA career to featherweight kingpin; Jose Aldo.
The two first met two years ago, at UFC 142, where Aldo added another spectacular knockout to his highlight highlight reel. However, since that night Mendes has looked like a different fighter all together and rattled off five straight wins, four of which were knockouts.
Aldo has remained his dominant self and defended his world title three times since his first encounter with “Money”, winning all the bouts with relative ease. But, the champion has come under fire recently for taking his foot off the gas pedal late in fights. Is this something Mendes can exploit?
Since the arrival of Duane “Bang” Ludwig at Team Alpha Male, Mendes has looked like a completely different fighter all together and he may just have the skills to get the job done the second time round.
What do you think will be the outcome of Aldo vs. Mendes II?