- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Vitor Belfort Takes His Hairstyle To The Next Level Heading Into Chris Weidman Fight
Surging UFC middleweight title contender Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort has never been the most orthodox of fighters, often letting his strange views be known in public. That usually results in either him delighting his fans or providing fuel for his detractors.
There’s going to be a whole lot of both in the coming months as Belfort prepares to face UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman in the main event of May 24’s UFC 173 from Las Vegas.
And “The Phenom” is wasting no time in getting the ball rolling. Belfort posted a picture of his new hairstyle on his Instagram account, taking his previously seen Mohawk design to the next level:
Love him or hate him, you can’t deny that the hard-hitting Belfort is polarizing.
Much has been made about Belfort’s use of testosterone-replacement therapy (TRT), his testing, and he has even called for Weidman’s blood to be tested for performance-enhancing drugs just like his is.
The whole TRT thing has been done to death. Belfort will be applying for and may even be granted a therapeutic use exemption (TUE) for the therapy leading into UFC 173, but he’s one of the few to have measured success while using it.
Regardless of the reason, the 36-year-old “Phenom” looked in the best shape of his life in 2013. Now he finally has a chance to complete his mission of being champion once again.
Will that long awaited day come soon against Weidman?