- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
Vitor Belfort Takes His Hairstyle To The Next Level Heading Into Chris Weidman Fight
Surging UFC middleweight title contender Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort has never been the most orthodox of fighters, often letting his strange views be known in public. That usually results in either him delighting his fans or providing fuel for his detractors.
There’s going to be a whole lot of both in the coming months as Belfort prepares to face UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman in the main event of May 24’s UFC 173 from Las Vegas.
And “The Phenom” is wasting no time in getting the ball rolling. Belfort posted a picture of his new hairstyle on his Instagram account, taking his previously seen Mohawk design to the next level:
Love him or hate him, you can’t deny that the hard-hitting Belfort is polarizing.
Much has been made about Belfort’s use of testosterone-replacement therapy (TRT), his testing, and he has even called for Weidman’s blood to be tested for performance-enhancing drugs just like his is.
The whole TRT thing has been done to death. Belfort will be applying for and may even be granted a therapeutic use exemption (TUE) for the therapy leading into UFC 173, but he’s one of the few to have measured success while using it.
Regardless of the reason, the 36-year-old “Phenom” looked in the best shape of his life in 2013. Now he finally has a chance to complete his mission of being champion once again.
Will that long awaited day come soon against Weidman?