- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Bonuses: Frankie Edgar Pockets Extra $50,000
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57: Edson Barboza vs. Bobby Green Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC Fight Night 57 Main Card Results: Frankie Edgar Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Metamoris 5 Results: Gracie vs Sakuraba Ends In Draw
- UFC Fight Night 57 Preliminary Card Results: VanZant Tops Curran
Vitor Belfort Takes His Hairstyle To The Next Level Heading Into Chris Weidman Fight
Surging UFC middleweight title contender Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort has never been the most orthodox of fighters, often letting his strange views be known in public. That usually results in either him delighting his fans or providing fuel for his detractors.
There’s going to be a whole lot of both in the coming months as Belfort prepares to face UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman in the main event of May 24’s UFC 173 from Las Vegas.
And “The Phenom” is wasting no time in getting the ball rolling. Belfort posted a picture of his new hairstyle on his Instagram account, taking his previously seen Mohawk design to the next level:
Love him or hate him, you can’t deny that the hard-hitting Belfort is polarizing.
Much has been made about Belfort’s use of testosterone-replacement therapy (TRT), his testing, and he has even called for Weidman’s blood to be tested for performance-enhancing drugs just like his is.
The whole TRT thing has been done to death. Belfort will be applying for and may even be granted a therapeutic use exemption (TUE) for the therapy leading into UFC 173, but he’s one of the few to have measured success while using it.
Regardless of the reason, the 36-year-old “Phenom” looked in the best shape of his life in 2013. Now he finally has a chance to complete his mission of being champion once again.
Will that long awaited day come soon against Weidman?