- Matt Mitrione Views Andrei Arlovski As ‘The Next Step’
- Machida vs. Dollaway Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 58
- Coach: Hendricks About 85 Percent, Looking To Return In February
- Ronda Rousey: I’m Sure ‘Cyborg’ Will Dope As Long As Possible Before Coming To UFC
- UFN 50 Medical Suspensions: ‘Jacare’ & Rothwell Out Indefinitely
Pic: Erik Koch is ‘ok’ after getting brutally TKO’d by Ricardo Lamas
Former number one contender for the UFC Featherweight title, Erik “New Breed” Koch, suffered his first loss inside the Octagon – a vicious ground-and-pound TKO courtesy of Ricardo Lamas. Koch’s face turned into a bloody mess, as the FOX Sports camera quickly concentrated on Ricardo Lamas celebrating his victory, which was also not entirely ‘kosher’, since The Bully’s fight-winning elbow was all covered in blood. Today, Koch made sure his fans know he’s ‘ok’, despite the gruesome injury.
I am ok guys. Eye is ok just some stitching make me look extra pretty ill be back believe it!
— Erik Jon Koch (@NEWBREED04) January 27, 2013