- Alexander Gustafsson Picks Jones To Win, But Warns The Champion
- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
Pic: Erik Koch is ‘ok’ after getting brutally TKO’d by Ricardo Lamas
Former number one contender for the UFC Featherweight title, Erik “New Breed” Koch, suffered his first loss inside the Octagon – a vicious ground-and-pound TKO courtesy of Ricardo Lamas. Koch’s face turned into a bloody mess, as the FOX Sports camera quickly concentrated on Ricardo Lamas celebrating his victory, which was also not entirely ‘kosher’, since The Bully’s fight-winning elbow was all covered in blood. Today, Koch made sure his fans know he’s ‘ok’, despite the gruesome injury.
I am ok guys. Eye is ok just some stitching make me look extra pretty ill be back believe it!
— Erik Jon Koch (@NEWBREED04) January 27, 2013