- UFC 183: Iaquinta vs. Lauzon, Woodley vs. Gastelum Highlights
- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
Pic: Erik Koch is ‘ok’ after getting brutally TKO’d by Ricardo Lamas
Former number one contender for the UFC Featherweight title, Erik “New Breed” Koch, suffered his first loss inside the Octagon – a vicious ground-and-pound TKO courtesy of Ricardo Lamas. Koch’s face turned into a bloody mess, as the FOX Sports camera quickly concentrated on Ricardo Lamas celebrating his victory, which was also not entirely ‘kosher’, since The Bully’s fight-winning elbow was all covered in blood. Today, Koch made sure his fans know he’s ‘ok’, despite the gruesome injury.
I am ok guys. Eye is ok just some stitching make me look extra pretty ill be back believe it!
— Erik Jon Koch (@NEWBREED04) January 27, 2013