- UFC 178 Prelims Live Fight-By-Fight Results
- Anderson Silva Won’t Stop Fighting Until He Gets The Title Back
- Eddie Alvarez Plans On Taking Out Mediocre “Cowboy”
- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Main Card Live Play-By-Play Results
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
Pic: Erik Koch is ‘ok’ after getting brutally TKO’d by Ricardo Lamas
Former number one contender for the UFC Featherweight title, Erik “New Breed” Koch, suffered his first loss inside the Octagon – a vicious ground-and-pound TKO courtesy of Ricardo Lamas. Koch’s face turned into a bloody mess, as the FOX Sports camera quickly concentrated on Ricardo Lamas celebrating his victory, which was also not entirely ‘kosher’, since The Bully’s fight-winning elbow was all covered in blood. Today, Koch made sure his fans know he’s ‘ok’, despite the gruesome injury.
I am ok guys. Eye is ok just some stitching make me look extra pretty ill be back believe it!
— Erik Jon Koch (@NEWBREED04) January 27, 2013