- Invicta FC 11 Weigh-In Results: Cyborg vs. Tweet Official In Los Angeles
- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
Pic: Erik Koch is ‘ok’ after getting brutally TKO’d by Ricardo Lamas
Former number one contender for the UFC Featherweight title, Erik “New Breed” Koch, suffered his first loss inside the Octagon – a vicious ground-and-pound TKO courtesy of Ricardo Lamas. Koch’s face turned into a bloody mess, as the FOX Sports camera quickly concentrated on Ricardo Lamas celebrating his victory, which was also not entirely ‘kosher’, since The Bully’s fight-winning elbow was all covered in blood. Today, Koch made sure his fans know he’s ‘ok’, despite the gruesome injury.
I am ok guys. Eye is ok just some stitching make me look extra pretty ill be back believe it!
— Erik Jon Koch (@NEWBREED04) January 27, 2013