- WSOF 19: Gaethje vs. Palomino Results Recap
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
Phil Davis: It Was Close But I Won The Last Two Rounds
There are two sides to every coin, and in this segment we get to hear Phil Davis’ side of the story about his UFC 163 co-main scrap with The Dragon. The wrestling whizz feels like he did enough to win the fight, and that it was not a gift from the judges.
Davis claimed that his training camp was tailored to giving Machida a frustrating fight. It almost seems that this fight was destined to be a bit of a let down, and this is not an uncommon theme where Machida is involved. Don’t get me wrong, he has had some great knockouts, but in fights against game planners or heavy hitters, the result is often similar.
Whatever the case, check out Davis’ post fight interview, courtesy of MMAFighting.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!