- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
Phil Davis: It Was Close But I Won The Last Two Rounds
There are two sides to every coin, and in this segment we get to hear Phil Davis’ side of the story about his UFC 163 co-main scrap with The Dragon. The wrestling whizz feels like he did enough to win the fight, and that it was not a gift from the judges.
Davis claimed that his training camp was tailored to giving Machida a frustrating fight. It almost seems that this fight was destined to be a bit of a let down, and this is not an uncommon theme where Machida is involved. Don’t get me wrong, he has had some great knockouts, but in fights against game planners or heavy hitters, the result is often similar.
Whatever the case, check out Davis’ post fight interview, courtesy of MMAFighting.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!