- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 1
- Brian Bowles Arrested For Possession Of Methamphetamine
- Igor Pokrajac And Five Others Cut From The UFC
- Julianna Pena Returns Against Milana Dudieva At UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
Phil Davis: It Was Close But I Won The Last Two Rounds
There are two sides to every coin, and in this segment we get to hear Phil Davis’ side of the story about his UFC 163 co-main scrap with The Dragon. The wrestling whizz feels like he did enough to win the fight, and that it was not a gift from the judges.
Davis claimed that his training camp was tailored to giving Machida a frustrating fight. It almost seems that this fight was destined to be a bit of a let down, and this is not an uncommon theme where Machida is involved. Don’t get me wrong, he has had some great knockouts, but in fights against game planners or heavy hitters, the result is often similar.
Whatever the case, check out Davis’ post fight interview, courtesy of MMAFighting.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!