- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
- UFC ‘Welcome To The Show’ Press Conference: ATT vs. Blackzilians TUF Announced
- Video: Jon Jones & Anthony Johnson Prank Dana White With Fake Brawl
- UFC 184 Preliminary Card Results: Carneiro Wrecks Munoz
Phil Davis: It Was Close But I Won The Last Two Rounds
There are two sides to every coin, and in this segment we get to hear Phil Davis’ side of the story about his UFC 163 co-main scrap with The Dragon. The wrestling whizz feels like he did enough to win the fight, and that it was not a gift from the judges.
Davis claimed that his training camp was tailored to giving Machida a frustrating fight. It almost seems that this fight was destined to be a bit of a let down, and this is not an uncommon theme where Machida is involved. Don’t get me wrong, he has had some great knockouts, but in fights against game planners or heavy hitters, the result is often similar.
Whatever the case, check out Davis’ post fight interview, courtesy of MMAFighting.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!