- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results: Anderson Silva Outclasses Nick Diaz
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
Paula Sack’s Rapid Fire With Chael Sonnen
Chael Sonnen is entering his fifth year with the UFC and even though he’s only 6 – 5 in the promotion and a woeful 1 – 3 in his last four fights, he is, nonetheless, a huge star in the brand.
Sonnen is the best salesman the sport of MMA has ever seen. He is the consummate pitchman. Sonnen is that guy that can take cow dung and convince people that it’s a fragrant truffle. His patter is reminiscent of George Costanza on “Seinfeld,” and the character’s belief that “it’s not a lie if ‘you’ believe it.”
Truly, to hear Sonnen speak fans would be left with the impression that he’s the greatest fighter of all-time and not a guy that’s just one win over five hundred.
In a round of rapid fire with Paula Sack, and regardless of Sack holding the UFC’s P.T. Barnum to single word answers, Sonnen still manages to sell. Evidence of such would be the one word answer that he gave regarding himself, which was “legacy.” Of course, fans might ask what legacy? Again, in his own eyes he’s the greatest fighter of all-time and as such, it’s an expected answer.
Here’s the unflappable and always entertaining Chael Sonnen for your amusement.