- Jacare: It’s My Time, I Can Finish Anybody In The Division
- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Square Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Paula Sack’s Rapid Fire With Chael Sonnen
Chael Sonnen is entering his fifth year with the UFC and even though he’s only 6 – 5 in the promotion and a woeful 1 – 3 in his last four fights, he is, nonetheless, a huge star in the brand.
Sonnen is the best salesman the sport of MMA has ever seen. He is the consummate pitchman. Sonnen is that guy that can take cow dung and convince people that it’s a fragrant truffle. His patter is reminiscent of George Costanza on “Seinfeld,” and the character’s belief that “it’s not a lie if ‘you’ believe it.”
Truly, to hear Sonnen speak fans would be left with the impression that he’s the greatest fighter of all-time and not a guy that’s just one win over five hundred.
In a round of rapid fire with Paula Sack, and regardless of Sack holding the UFC’s P.T. Barnum to single word answers, Sonnen still manages to sell. Evidence of such would be the one word answer that he gave regarding himself, which was “legacy.” Of course, fans might ask what legacy? Again, in his own eyes he’s the greatest fighter of all-time and as such, it’s an expected answer.
Here’s the unflappable and always entertaining Chael Sonnen for your amusement.