- Does Beating Daniel Cormier Make Jon Jones The Greatest Of All Time?
- Happy Holidays From LowKick MMA & The UFC!
- Merry Christmas Zuffa! Vera & Garza File Class Action Suit
- Have Wrestlers Taken Over MMA For Good?
- Donald Cerrone On Anthony Pettis: The Son Of A B—- Beat Me
- UFC 182 Video Round Up: Free Fights & Previews
- Hector Lombard Says He Wants To Fight Michael Bisping
- Jose Aldo: We Practically Pay To Fight In The UFC
- Dominick Cruz Shoots Down Retirement Talk: I’m Not Going To Allow It To Stop Me
Paul ‘Semtex’ Daley Scores Another Brutal Kickboxing Knockout
Former UFC and Strikeforce welterweight contender Paul Daley made his name in MMA by being one of the scariest strikers in his division. Not only that, ‘Semtex’ had quite a temper on him. Josh Koscheck clearly got under Daley’s skin at their UFC 113 meeting, and ‘Semtex’ looked to punch Kos after the final bell.
Daley was cast from the big leagues and has since spent his time fighting in smaller promotions. Amassing an impressive 11-4 record since his firing from the UFC, Daley has once again branched out in to the kickboxing world. After a six year break from K-1 style fighting, ‘Semtex’ is back in the ring.
Already fighting twice in kickboxing this year, Daley stepped in to the ring in Milan last night, and the result was his third knockout this year. It looks like MMA may be a thing of the past for ‘Semtex’, who is yet to step in the cage this year.
Check out the fight, and subsequent brutal TKO video below, and stay tuned to Lowkick.com!