- Shogun Rua vs Michael Bisping? “The Count” Is Happy With Catchweight
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 1
- Brian Bowles Arrested For Possession Of Methamphetamine
- Igor Pokrajac And Five Others Cut From The UFC
- Julianna Pena Returns Against Milana Dudieva At UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
Paul ‘Semtex’ Daley Scores Another Brutal Kickboxing Knockout
Former UFC and Strikeforce welterweight contender Paul Daley made his name in MMA by being one of the scariest strikers in his division. Not only that, ‘Semtex’ had quite a temper on him. Josh Koscheck clearly got under Daley’s skin at their UFC 113 meeting, and ‘Semtex’ looked to punch Kos after the final bell.
Daley was cast from the big leagues and has since spent his time fighting in smaller promotions. Amassing an impressive 11-4 record since his firing from the UFC, Daley has once again branched out in to the kickboxing world. After a six year break from K-1 style fighting, ‘Semtex’ is back in the ring.
Already fighting twice in kickboxing this year, Daley stepped in to the ring in Milan last night, and the result was his third knockout this year. It looks like MMA may be a thing of the past for ‘Semtex’, who is yet to step in the cage this year.
Check out the fight, and subsequent brutal TKO video below, and stay tuned to Lowkick.com!