- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Paul Daley arrested, will not compete at Bellator’s Spike TV debut
British heavy-hitter Paul Daley is still one of the most controversial fighters in Mixed Martial Arts.
According to Josh Gross of ESPN, Daley was arrested on a bar fight assault, and could find himself serving up to two years in prison. Daley is now barred from entering the US, which also means that he will not participate in Bellator’s Welterweight tournament.
Daley was originally scheduled to face War Machine (Jon Koppenhaver) on January 17th, which will also mark Bellator’s debut on Spike TV. War Machine pulled out of the fight due to a knee injury, but was still expected to compete on the card. Today, it’s pretty clear that Bellator will not be able to use Daley’s star power in their quest to move one step forward in the world of MMA.
Nicknamed Semtex for the explosive KO power in his hands, Paul Daley is 30-12 in MMA. Daley holds victories over several big-name fighters, including UFC’s top welterweight Martin Kampmann. Semtex is well-known for putting promoters in cold sweat by punching Josh Koscheck after the final bell, heated staredowns, and missing weight on numerous occasions.
Stay tuned for more.