- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Set To Meet Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Pat Healy Predicted His Third Round Submission of Jim Miller
UFC Lightweight Pat Healy talks with Ariel Helwani following his victorious war with Jim Miller last night at UFC 159. Healy perservered to submit Miller with a gruesome choke after nearly being finished early on.
Healy addresses the struggles he’s had in making his triumphant return to the Octagon. He also notes that he had predicted a win by submission in the third round due to his size advantage over Miller.