- Brandon Thatch vs. John Howard Added To UFC 189
- Gunnar Nelson Returns Against John Hathaway At UFC 189
- Alexander Gustafsson Picks Jones To Win, But Warns The Champion
- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
Pat Healy Predicted His Third Round Submission of Jim Miller
UFC Lightweight Pat Healy talks with Ariel Helwani following his victorious war with Jim Miller last night at UFC 159. Healy perservered to submit Miller with a gruesome choke after nearly being finished early on.
Healy addresses the struggles he’s had in making his triumphant return to the Octagon. He also notes that he had predicted a win by submission in the third round due to his size advantage over Miller.