- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Set To Meet Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Pat Barry talks KO, Roy Nelson is not interested in fighting Shane Carwin
Octagon veteran Pat Barry shared thoughts about his impressive KO victory over former Strikeforce hot prospect Shane del Rosario, and his future in the UFC. Barry spoke about his style, and the fact that he’s still reluctant to test his ground game. Nicknamed “HD”, Pat Barry looked very emotional when talking about Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings and the tragedy so many families experienced last Friday.
Meanwhile, Roy Nelson also shared thoughts about his convincing performance against Matt Mitrione, and what’s next for him in the UFC. Interestingly enough, Roy Nelson declared he’s not interested in fighting Shane Carwin, who pulled out of their fight just weeks before TUF 16 Finale. Nelson’s TUF protege Colton Smith won the Finale, earning his coach the bragging rights for being “a better coach” than Carwin.
Note: The video below is a playlist of post-fight interviews