- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
Pat Barry talks KO, Roy Nelson is not interested in fighting Shane Carwin
Octagon veteran Pat Barry shared thoughts about his impressive KO victory over former Strikeforce hot prospect Shane del Rosario, and his future in the UFC. Barry spoke about his style, and the fact that he’s still reluctant to test his ground game. Nicknamed “HD”, Pat Barry looked very emotional when talking about Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings and the tragedy so many families experienced last Friday.
Meanwhile, Roy Nelson also shared thoughts about his convincing performance against Matt Mitrione, and what’s next for him in the UFC. Interestingly enough, Roy Nelson declared he’s not interested in fighting Shane Carwin, who pulled out of their fight just weeks before TUF 16 Finale. Nelson’s TUF protege Colton Smith won the Finale, earning his coach the bragging rights for being “a better coach” than Carwin.
Note: The video below is a playlist of post-fight interviews