- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
Palhares vs. Fitch & Gaethje vs. Guillard Targeted For WSOF 16
Just a couple of days out from their twelve event, the World Series Of Fighting (WSOF) have revealed they are looking to book two title fights for WSOF 16 in December.
WSOF 16 is set to go down on December 27 and will be shown on NBC. The location and the venue for the event have not yet been finalised. However, the main and co-main event are being arranged according to officials, which they hope will feature two championship fights.
Nothing is official as of yet but, the promotion are looking to book Rousimar Palhares vs. Jon Fitch for the welterweight title in the main event and Justin Gaethje vs. Melvin Guillard in the co-main slot.
Palhares was scheduled to meet Fitch in July for the Brazilian’s first title defence since capturing the belt in his debut with a first round inverted heel hook on Steve Carl. However, “Toquinho” had to pull out of the bout on April 30 and the fight was cancelled.
Fitch instead went on to face Dennis Hallman who he dominated to take a unanimous decision. The bout with Hallman took place in the middleweight division after both fighters bizarrely turned up well over the 171 pound limit.
The former UFC title challenger now has back-to-back wins in the promotion after beating Marcelo Alfaya at WSOF 10. He’s now 2-1 in the promotion with his only loss coming to Josh Burkman, who he has previously beat, in his WSOF debut.
Fitch has a tough test ahead of him against Palhares who is still undefeated in the welterweight division with two first round submission wins.
Lightweight champion Justin Gaethje defended his world title just last month at WSOF 11 taking a second round TKO win over the previously undefeated Nick Newell. With the win Gaethje moved himself to 12-0 in his career which includes five wins in the WSOF’s lightweight division; four have come by way of KO/TKO.
He will face a stiff test against former UFC contender Guillard who picked up an impressive win in his debut for the promotion the same night Gaethje beat Newell, with a devastating second round TKO over Gesias Cavalcante.
Stay tuned to LowKick for more updates on this story.