- UFC 184 Prelims Results
- Rousey’s Coach: Zingano Is A Desperate Fighter
- Cyborg Headlines July 10 Invicta FC Event From Las Vegas
- UFC: Welcome To The Show Press Conference
- Ronda Rousey Claims To Be The GOAT, Pennington Slams Holm
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 5
- Invicta FC 11 Results: Cyborg Destroys Tweet In The First
- Dan Henderson vs. Tim Boetsch, Matt Mitrione vs. Ben Rothwell Added To UFC Fight Night 68
- Pay-Per-View Money Will Reportedly Push Ronda Rousey’s UFC 184 Payday Past $1 Million
- UFC 184 Weigh-Ins Results: Rousey & Zingano On Point
One-handed “Notorious” Nick Newell captures XFC Lightweight Title
In a truly inspirational story, one-handed fighter Nick Newell defeated favored competitor Eric Reynolds to capture the vacant XFC Lightweight Championship. XFC 21: Night of Champions took place at Nashville Municipal Auditorium last night in Tennessee. The six-fight main card aired live on AXS TV.
“Notorious” Nick Newell came out on the offensive, firing off hooks with bad intentions before he woke Reynolds up with a high kick. Reynolds fired back with kicks before Newell caught one and landed a big suplex. Newell followed that up with a picture perfect body triangle and immediately began working for his patented rear-naked choke. Reynolds made a valiant effort to claw out of the choke, but Newell was not to be denied, as Reynolds fell back to the canvas still in the choke, and was left with no choice but to tap out. Newell (9-0) remained undefeated and captured his 4th win under the XFC. Reynolds (16-6), a Bellator veteran, had a three-fight win streak snapped with the loss.
Relive the highest point of Nick Newell’s story to date below, brought to life by AXS TV!
For more information, log on to www.officialxfc.com/xfc21