- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
One-handed “Notorious” Nick Newell captures XFC Lightweight Title
In a truly inspirational story, one-handed fighter Nick Newell defeated favored competitor Eric Reynolds to capture the vacant XFC Lightweight Championship. XFC 21: Night of Champions took place at Nashville Municipal Auditorium last night in Tennessee. The six-fight main card aired live on AXS TV.
“Notorious” Nick Newell came out on the offensive, firing off hooks with bad intentions before he woke Reynolds up with a high kick. Reynolds fired back with kicks before Newell caught one and landed a big suplex. Newell followed that up with a picture perfect body triangle and immediately began working for his patented rear-naked choke. Reynolds made a valiant effort to claw out of the choke, but Newell was not to be denied, as Reynolds fell back to the canvas still in the choke, and was left with no choice but to tap out. Newell (9-0) remained undefeated and captured his 4th win under the XFC. Reynolds (16-6), a Bellator veteran, had a three-fight win streak snapped with the loss.
Relive the highest point of Nick Newell’s story to date below, brought to life by AXS TV!
For more information, log on to www.officialxfc.com/xfc21