- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
Nick Diaz to GSP: Go ahead and take me down, then you have to deal with problems
Outspoken UFC Welterweight title challenger Nick Diaz has been somewhat quiet leading up to his UFC 158 fight versus Georges St-Pierre, until now. In a pre-fight interview from UFC.com, Diaz states that he is fine with GSP taking him down, because then the champion will have problems on the ground.
He notes that he believes Georges St-Pierre is crazy for turning down a fight with Anderson Silva, because the only thing he’s ever wanted as a fighter was to fight the number one guy.
The title fight will be one rooted in bad blood, as we’ve never seen St-Pierre request an opponent, and that will certainly make this card a big draw. Still, most have GSP winning this bout on the strength of his takedowns. What do you think? Don’t forget to come back here after the fight, to check out how it went down.