- Josh Burkman vs. Dong Hyun Kim Added To UFC 187
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
- UFC 184 Medical Suspensions: Raquel Pennington Among Six With 180-Day Sits
- Daniel Cormier Believes Anthony Johnson Shouldn’t Play Games With Jon Jones
- Gracie Breakdown – UFC 184 Submissions
- UFC 184: MMA Community Reacts On Twitter
Nick Diaz to GSP: Go ahead and take me down, then you have to deal with problems
Outspoken UFC Welterweight title challenger Nick Diaz has been somewhat quiet leading up to his UFC 158 fight versus Georges St-Pierre, until now. In a pre-fight interview from UFC.com, Diaz states that he is fine with GSP taking him down, because then the champion will have problems on the ground.
He notes that he believes Georges St-Pierre is crazy for turning down a fight with Anderson Silva, because the only thing he’s ever wanted as a fighter was to fight the number one guy.
The title fight will be one rooted in bad blood, as we’ve never seen St-Pierre request an opponent, and that will certainly make this card a big draw. Still, most have GSP winning this bout on the strength of his takedowns. What do you think? Don’t forget to come back here after the fight, to check out how it went down.