- Brandon Thatch vs. John Howard Added To UFC 189
- Gunnar Nelson Returns Against John Hathaway At UFC 189
- Alexander Gustafsson Picks Jones To Win, But Warns The Champion
- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
Nick Diaz to GSP: Go ahead and take me down, then you have to deal with problems
Outspoken UFC Welterweight title challenger Nick Diaz has been somewhat quiet leading up to his UFC 158 fight versus Georges St-Pierre, until now. In a pre-fight interview from UFC.com, Diaz states that he is fine with GSP taking him down, because then the champion will have problems on the ground.
He notes that he believes Georges St-Pierre is crazy for turning down a fight with Anderson Silva, because the only thing he’s ever wanted as a fighter was to fight the number one guy.
The title fight will be one rooted in bad blood, as we’ve never seen St-Pierre request an opponent, and that will certainly make this card a big draw. Still, most have GSP winning this bout on the strength of his takedowns. What do you think? Don’t forget to come back here after the fight, to check out how it went down.