- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Nick Diaz to GSP: Go ahead and take me down, then you have to deal with problems
Outspoken UFC Welterweight title challenger Nick Diaz has been somewhat quiet leading up to his UFC 158 fight versus Georges St-Pierre, until now. In a pre-fight interview from UFC.com, Diaz states that he is fine with GSP taking him down, because then the champion will have problems on the ground.
He notes that he believes Georges St-Pierre is crazy for turning down a fight with Anderson Silva, because the only thing he’s ever wanted as a fighter was to fight the number one guy.
The title fight will be one rooted in bad blood, as we’ve never seen St-Pierre request an opponent, and that will certainly make this card a big draw. Still, most have GSP winning this bout on the strength of his takedowns. What do you think? Don’t forget to come back here after the fight, to check out how it went down.