- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
Nick Diaz Has A Nice Taunt For Johny Hendricks
As you probably know by now, UFC welterweight title challenger Johny Hendricks missed weight on his first attempt at today’s UFC 171 weigh-ins, coming in at 171.5 pounds.
However, “Bigg Rigg” was able to make it down to the required weight limit of 170 after the two hour time limit, keeping his title fight against Robbie Lawler at tomorrow’s night blockbuster card intact.
That doesn’t mean Hendricks wasn’t without his haters, as it appeared many were happy to see him miss weight. Among the people echoing that sentiment is former title challenger Nick Diaz, who has recently been calling for another shot at the belt despite losing two straight. Watch Diaz’ hijinks via the UFC’s Vine page: