- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Nick Diaz Has A Nice Taunt For Johny Hendricks
As you probably know by now, UFC welterweight title challenger Johny Hendricks missed weight on his first attempt at today’s UFC 171 weigh-ins, coming in at 171.5 pounds.
However, “Bigg Rigg” was able to make it down to the required weight limit of 170 after the two hour time limit, keeping his title fight against Robbie Lawler at tomorrow’s night blockbuster card intact.
That doesn’t mean Hendricks wasn’t without his haters, as it appeared many were happy to see him miss weight. Among the people echoing that sentiment is former title challenger Nick Diaz, who has recently been calling for another shot at the belt despite losing two straight. Watch Diaz’ hijinks via the UFC’s Vine page: