- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
Nick Diaz Has A Nice Taunt For Johny Hendricks
As you probably know by now, UFC welterweight title challenger Johny Hendricks missed weight on his first attempt at today’s UFC 171 weigh-ins, coming in at 171.5 pounds.
However, “Bigg Rigg” was able to make it down to the required weight limit of 170 after the two hour time limit, keeping his title fight against Robbie Lawler at tomorrow’s night blockbuster card intact.
That doesn’t mean Hendricks wasn’t without his haters, as it appeared many were happy to see him miss weight. Among the people echoing that sentiment is former title challenger Nick Diaz, who has recently been calling for another shot at the belt despite losing two straight. Watch Diaz’ hijinks via the UFC’s Vine page: