- Jose Aldo: I Hope Conor McGregor’s Next, Because It Would Be A Huge Fight
- UFC Fight Night 58 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Lyoto Machida Wants Jacare Souza After He Knocks out Dollaway
- Video: Watch CM Punk’s Heated Interview With Michael Landsberg
- UFC Fight Night 58 Weigh-In Results: Barao On Point, Cummins Overweight
- UFC Fight Night 58 Open Workouts: Machida & Dollaway Hit The Pads
- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
Nick Diaz Has A Nice Taunt For Johny Hendricks
As you probably know by now, UFC welterweight title challenger Johny Hendricks missed weight on his first attempt at today’s UFC 171 weigh-ins, coming in at 171.5 pounds.
However, “Bigg Rigg” was able to make it down to the required weight limit of 170 after the two hour time limit, keeping his title fight against Robbie Lawler at tomorrow’s night blockbuster card intact.
That doesn’t mean Hendricks wasn’t without his haters, as it appeared many were happy to see him miss weight. Among the people echoing that sentiment is former title challenger Nick Diaz, who has recently been calling for another shot at the belt despite losing two straight. Watch Diaz’ hijinks via the UFC’s Vine page: