- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Nick Catone Hospitalized For Severe Dehydration, James Head Pulled From UFC 159
Nick Catone has been hospitalized for severe dehydration after weighing in two pounds over the limit at 170lbs and having to forfeit 20% of what would have been his fight purse. James Head was left without an opponent, and on such short notice there were none available to replace Catone. The fight has been scratched from UFC 159, and although Head will receive his fight purse he will not fight tonight.
Yet another blow for UFC 159, and the first fighter to lose is Nick Catone. His record has now moved to 9-5, extending his losing streak to three fights and marking possibly the first fighter in history to lose by dehydration (seriously look it up!).