- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
Nick Catone Hospitalized For Severe Dehydration, James Head Pulled From UFC 159
Nick Catone has been hospitalized for severe dehydration after weighing in two pounds over the limit at 170lbs and having to forfeit 20% of what would have been his fight purse. James Head was left without an opponent, and on such short notice there were none available to replace Catone. The fight has been scratched from UFC 159, and although Head will receive his fight purse he will not fight tonight.
Yet another blow for UFC 159, and the first fighter to lose is Nick Catone. His record has now moved to 9-5, extending his losing streak to three fights and marking possibly the first fighter in history to lose by dehydration (seriously look it up!).