- Will Ronda Rousey vs. Cris “Cyborg” Justino Ever Happen?
- Burt Watson Denies Resignation Had Anything To Do With Rousey, White & Munoz
- Ronda Rousey: Me Fighting Men Is Not A Reality
- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Nick Catone Hospitalized For Severe Dehydration, James Head Pulled From UFC 159
Nick Catone has been hospitalized for severe dehydration after weighing in two pounds over the limit at 170lbs and having to forfeit 20% of what would have been his fight purse. James Head was left without an opponent, and on such short notice there were none available to replace Catone. The fight has been scratched from UFC 159, and although Head will receive his fight purse he will not fight tonight.
Yet another blow for UFC 159, and the first fighter to lose is Nick Catone. His record has now moved to 9-5, extending his losing streak to three fights and marking possibly the first fighter in history to lose by dehydration (seriously look it up!).