- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Nick Catone Hospitalized For Severe Dehydration, James Head Pulled From UFC 159
Nick Catone has been hospitalized for severe dehydration after weighing in two pounds over the limit at 170lbs and having to forfeit 20% of what would have been his fight purse. James Head was left without an opponent, and on such short notice there were none available to replace Catone. The fight has been scratched from UFC 159, and although Head will receive his fight purse he will not fight tonight.
Yet another blow for UFC 159, and the first fighter to lose is Nick Catone. His record has now moved to 9-5, extending his losing streak to three fights and marking possibly the first fighter in history to lose by dehydration (seriously look it up!).