- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Nate Diaz and Cesar Gracie part ways, Mike Kogan to takeover management
You read that correctly, Cesar Gracie has said in the past that it was becoming an increasingly difficult task to run his own academy while also managing the careers of both fighters who have been like sons to Gracie since they walked into his academy in their teens.
According to a report by Ariel Helwani made on Fuel TV’s “UFC Tonight” the younger Diaz of the two brothers has decided to employ Mike Kogan to take over managerial duties.
Neither Diaz nor Gracie or even Kogan would comment on the matter, but close sources claim the news to be accurate.
Apparently Diaz will continue to fight and train under Cesar Gracie as well as the rest of the roster of Gracie academy fighters and friends, regardless of the management change.