- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
MMA H.E.A.T interview with Swedish BJJ coach Lars Wallin
This week has been quite the rollercoaster concerning UFC on Fuel TV 9, and it ultimately resulted in Gegard MoUSAsi facing off against relative unknown Swedish fighter Ilir Latifi. The former Strikeforce Champion MoUSAsi is heading into the bout as a massive four-digit favorite.
Not much is known about Latifi, but MMA H.E.A.T. caught up with Swedish MMA coach and Gracie Jiujitsu black belt Lars Wallin, who has some inside info on why MoUSAsi should indeed be worried. He focuses on the strength and takedown prowess of Latifi, but notes he could improve in the submission game.
MoUSAsi himself has some good submissions, but if he’s had any weakness, it’s been takedown defense. Latifi might be able to take him down and hold him down.
Wallin expresses his wish that the UFC would have put one more big fight on this weekend’s card, as putting all of their faith in the Gustafsson bout ended up costing the Swedish fans in a big way. Can Latifi make the main event a fight worth watching?