- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson On Twitter
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results: Tumenov Wins Thriller Over Musoke
MMA H.E.A.T interview with Swedish BJJ coach Lars Wallin
This week has been quite the rollercoaster concerning UFC on Fuel TV 9, and it ultimately resulted in Gegard MoUSAsi facing off against relative unknown Swedish fighter Ilir Latifi. The former Strikeforce Champion MoUSAsi is heading into the bout as a massive four-digit favorite.
Not much is known about Latifi, but MMA H.E.A.T. caught up with Swedish MMA coach and Gracie Jiujitsu black belt Lars Wallin, who has some inside info on why MoUSAsi should indeed be worried. He focuses on the strength and takedown prowess of Latifi, but notes he could improve in the submission game.
MoUSAsi himself has some good submissions, but if he’s had any weakness, it’s been takedown defense. Latifi might be able to take him down and hold him down.
Wallin expresses his wish that the UFC would have put one more big fight on this weekend’s card, as putting all of their faith in the Gustafsson bout ended up costing the Swedish fans in a big way. Can Latifi make the main event a fight worth watching?