- Michelle Waterson Officially Signs With The UFC
- New Mexico Hit-And-Run Victim Speaks, Pic Of Smashed Car Released
- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
MMA fighters predict Ben Henderson vs. Nate Diaz
UFC on FOX 5 will take place next weekend, headlined by the UFC Lightweight title fight between Ben Henderson and Nate Diaz. Professional MMA fighters, such as Gray Maynard, Donald Cerrone, Evan Dunham, Joe Lauzon, Anthony Pettis, and many others shared thoughts about the fight. UFC on FOX 5 is one of the strongest UFC fight cards this year, also featuring Alexander Gustafsson vs. Shogun Rua, and Rory MacDonald vs. BJ Penn.