- Joe Rogan’s Ultimate 8 Jose Aldo Moments
- UFC 179 Embedded Episode 4: You Will Die!
- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Miesha Tate vs. Liz Carmouche set for UFC on Fox 8
Miesha Tate seems to have regained her fire as a fighter despite her TKO loss to Cat Zingano in a brutal war at the TUF 17 Finale. On last night’s “UFC Tonight,” Ariel Helwani reported that Tate was rumored to face off against former number one contender Liz Carmouche at UFC on Fox 8 this summer. While Tate was still under medical suspension for her last bout, the UFC announced today that bout will indeed take place in Seattle.
Tate and Carmouche will both be looking for a statement win on the road back towards a title shot. Ronda Rousey and Cat Zingano will of course fight for the championship at the end of TUF 18. The top of the UFC Women’s Bantamweight division is quickly beginning to materialize with some very talented women. The vaunted wrestler Sara McMann is set to make her debut this weekend at UFC 159.
This time around, a Flyweight title bout between Demetrious Johnson and John Moraga is set for the main event. Add these two bouts to the previously announced Jake Ellenberger-Rory MacDonald and Robbie Lawler-Tarec Saffiedine fights, and suddenly you have quite a nice midsummer night’s card. More on the developing event from Seattle as it unfolds.