- Nick Diaz UFC 183 Post-Fight Presser: I Was Injured Before The Fight
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
Miesha Tate To Appear In ESPN The Magazine’s ‘Body Issue’
Ronda Rousey made quite a splash when she flaunted her toned body on the cover of ESPN The Magazine’s “Body” issue. Now, her archrival Miesha Tate is set to do the same. Tate will appear in the fifth edition of the issue that features athletes wearing nothing but their birthday suits.
Tate has a golden opportunity lined up, as she will face off against Rousey at the TUF 18 finale in a rematch of their March 2012 bout. There, Rousey nearly ripped Tate’s arm off on her way to claiming the Strikeforce women’s bantamweight title. Filming for the season is taking place right now, and Dana White has noted that the two genuinely do not like each other.
Cat Zingano beat Tate with a third round TKO at the TUF 17 Finale earlier this year, but was unfortunately forced to withdraw after suffering a serious knee injury during training. Tate was the logical replacement and should provide fight fans with an entertaining season building up to the fight.
However, on July 12th, many will be focusing on “aspects” other than her fighting skills. She will join high-profile athletes such as Colin Kaepernick, John Wall, and Vernon Davis.
But I doubt fight fans will be lining up to buy it for a glimpse at those pictures.