- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Scorecard & Punch Statistics
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- Floyd Mayweather Defeats Manny Pacquiao To Unify Belts
- Cast Your Vote For Mayweather vs. Pacquiao!
- Jorge Masvidal Planning Move Back To Welterweight
- Roy Jones Jr.: Win Or Lose, Mayweather Is Not The Greatest Of All-Time
- Poll: Should Jon Jones Get Immediate Title Shot If He Returns?
- Nick Diaz Passed Two Drug Tests On The Same Night He Failed One
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Miesha Tate To Appear In ESPN The Magazine’s ‘Body Issue’
Ronda Rousey made quite a splash when she flaunted her toned body on the cover of ESPN The Magazine’s “Body” issue. Now, her archrival Miesha Tate is set to do the same. Tate will appear in the fifth edition of the issue that features athletes wearing nothing but their birthday suits.
Tate has a golden opportunity lined up, as she will face off against Rousey at the TUF 18 finale in a rematch of their March 2012 bout. There, Rousey nearly ripped Tate’s arm off on her way to claiming the Strikeforce women’s bantamweight title. Filming for the season is taking place right now, and Dana White has noted that the two genuinely do not like each other.
Cat Zingano beat Tate with a third round TKO at the TUF 17 Finale earlier this year, but was unfortunately forced to withdraw after suffering a serious knee injury during training. Tate was the logical replacement and should provide fight fans with an entertaining season building up to the fight.
However, on July 12th, many will be focusing on “aspects” other than her fighting skills. She will join high-profile athletes such as Colin Kaepernick, John Wall, and Vernon Davis.
But I doubt fight fans will be lining up to buy it for a glimpse at those pictures.