- Ian McCall vs John Lineker Official For UFC 183
- UFC Rankings Report: Edgar, Barboza Trending Upward
- Ben Rothwell Tells ‘Brain Damaged’ Alistair Overeem To Stay Out Of The Media
- Alexander Gustafsson & Anthony Johnson Work Out In Sweden
- Quote: Frankie Edgar Outstruck Jose Aldo For Three Rounds
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Miesha Tate To Appear In ESPN The Magazine’s ‘Body Issue’
Ronda Rousey made quite a splash when she flaunted her toned body on the cover of ESPN The Magazine’s “Body” issue. Now, her archrival Miesha Tate is set to do the same. Tate will appear in the fifth edition of the issue that features athletes wearing nothing but their birthday suits.
Tate has a golden opportunity lined up, as she will face off against Rousey at the TUF 18 finale in a rematch of their March 2012 bout. There, Rousey nearly ripped Tate’s arm off on her way to claiming the Strikeforce women’s bantamweight title. Filming for the season is taking place right now, and Dana White has noted that the two genuinely do not like each other.
Cat Zingano beat Tate with a third round TKO at the TUF 17 Finale earlier this year, but was unfortunately forced to withdraw after suffering a serious knee injury during training. Tate was the logical replacement and should provide fight fans with an entertaining season building up to the fight.
However, on July 12th, many will be focusing on “aspects” other than her fighting skills. She will join high-profile athletes such as Colin Kaepernick, John Wall, and Vernon Davis.
But I doubt fight fans will be lining up to buy it for a glimpse at those pictures.