- Invicta FC 12: Kankaanpaa vs. Souza Results
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Michael Johnson Has A “Fist In A Box” for Myles Jury
While Michael Johnson’s musical talents are up for debate, this is definitely a new form of talking trash. Hopefully Justin Timberlake doesn’t take too much offense. Then again, it has been said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Whether that statement applies in this situation is up to you.
“The Ultimate Fighter 12″ runner-up Michael Johnson and “The Ultimate Fighter 15″ contestant Myles Jury collide on the preliminary portion of “UFC 155: Dos Santos vs Velasquez II.” Johnson is riding a three fight win streak, and most recently captured a knockout win over Danny Castillo at “UFC on FX: Browne vs Bigfoot.” Jury, meanwhile, looks to follow up a submission victory over Chris Saunders at “The Ultimate Fighter 15 Finale” with a victory over Johnson.
It is probably fair to say that this video will provide Jury some extra motivation. Will Johnson have a Fist In A Box for Jury? Or will Jury notch another first round finish? The answer comes in 3 days at UFC 155!