- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
Michael Johnson Calls Out ‘Scared Little Bitch’ Nate Diaz
Surging UFC lightweight Michael Johnson has been making a bit of a name for himself lately; not only has he stringed together a very impressive three fight win streak, but the Blackzilians product has been talking some serious trash. Recent twitter wars with Melvin Guillard, Khabib Nurmagomedov and Nate Diaz have been unsavoury, to say the least.
Johnson took ion former training partner Melvin Guillard at UFN: London, but the result was a lacklustre three round decision. ‘The Young Assassin’ looked nervous on fight night, but it appears Johnson has once again set his sights on Nate Diaz. The two have exchanged words in the past, and it seems Johnson is very keen to fight Diaz:.
— Michael Johnson (@FollowTheMenace) March 14, 2014
Diaz is yet to respond, but I’m sure it won’t be long. The Cesar Gracie Jiu Jitsu product is seldom far from the public eye, with his trash talking and semi coherent rants serving as his main selling point. Last seen knocking out Gray Maynard in November ’13, fans can look forward to seeing the 209 ‘massive’ in full swing on TUF 20.
Gracie fighter Gilbert Melendez will be bringing the Diaz brothers in to serve as coaches on the upcoming series, and will face Anthony Pettis for the lightweight strap for his troubles. Is Johnson hoping to get a b-line to the belt with a fight against Diaz?
Photo credit Jayne Kamin Oncea for USA Today