- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
Michael Bisping UFC 159 Vlog
Michael “The Count” Bisping (23-5) gives us a peek inside his training camp for his upcoming bout at UFC 159 against Alan Belcher (18-7). This outing holds a substantial amount of weight for both fighters as they are both coming off losses. The loser will most likely find themselves out of Middleweight contention for the time being.
“The Count’s” strength and conditioning coach Scot Prohaska details some of the methods he is working on Bisping’s development, with a primary focus on working the legs for this particular session. The video also includes short interview clips of Bisping expressing his thoughts on Belcher, which he is never shy about. Enjoy.