- ‘Bones’ Knows? Nude Video Of Jon Jones On Snapchat Leaked Online
- Re-Debut: Henry Cejudo vs Dustin Kimura Added To UFC on FOX 13
- Will 2015 Spell The End Of Jon Jones’ Reign?
- Michael Bisping vs Luke Rockhold Counterpunch Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Always Thinking About Jon Jones
- Alexander Gustafsson vs Rashad Evans Rumored For January UFC In Sweden
- UFC 179: Glover Teixeira vs Phil Davis Fight Breakdown
- Poll: Predicting The Outcome Of UFC 179′s Main Event
- Breaking Down The UFC Pound-For-Pound Rankings
Michael Bisping UFC 159 Vlog
Michael “The Count” Bisping (23-5) gives us a peek inside his training camp for his upcoming bout at UFC 159 against Alan Belcher (18-7). This outing holds a substantial amount of weight for both fighters as they are both coming off losses. The loser will most likely find themselves out of Middleweight contention for the time being.
“The Count’s” strength and conditioning coach Scot Prohaska details some of the methods he is working on Bisping’s development, with a primary focus on working the legs for this particular session. The video also includes short interview clips of Bisping expressing his thoughts on Belcher, which he is never shy about. Enjoy.