- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Michael Bisping UFC 159 Vlog
Michael “The Count” Bisping (23-5) gives us a peek inside his training camp for his upcoming bout at UFC 159 against Alan Belcher (18-7). This outing holds a substantial amount of weight for both fighters as they are both coming off losses. The loser will most likely find themselves out of Middleweight contention for the time being.
“The Count’s” strength and conditioning coach Scot Prohaska details some of the methods he is working on Bisping’s development, with a primary focus on working the legs for this particular session. The video also includes short interview clips of Bisping expressing his thoughts on Belcher, which he is never shy about. Enjoy.