- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
Michael Bisping UFC 159 Vlog
Michael “The Count” Bisping (23-5) gives us a peek inside his training camp for his upcoming bout at UFC 159 against Alan Belcher (18-7). This outing holds a substantial amount of weight for both fighters as they are both coming off losses. The loser will most likely find themselves out of Middleweight contention for the time being.
“The Count’s” strength and conditioning coach Scot Prohaska details some of the methods he is working on Bisping’s development, with a primary focus on working the legs for this particular session. The video also includes short interview clips of Bisping expressing his thoughts on Belcher, which he is never shy about. Enjoy.