- Fabricio Werdum Thinks Mexico’s Altitude Gives Him An Advantage Over Mark Hunt
- Bellator 127: Four Fighters Fail Drug Tests
- Chael Sonnen Turned Down $5 Million WWE Contract To Stay In UFC
- Michael Bisping Says Vitor Belfort Will Be Slow Minus TRT
- Ronda Rousey Topless Photo Shoot Video
- Khabib Nurmagomedov: Anthony Pettis Isn’t A True Champ
Michael Bisping Says He Will Teach Alan Belcher A Lesson
We are hours away from UFC 159 where Jon Jones will put his title on the line against Chael Sonnen, also on the card is a middleweight bout between Alan Belcher and the number one (arguably) P4P trash talker on the planet-Michael Bisping. ‘The Count’, as always, has had plenty to say in the lead up to the fight with Belcher.
Belcher has been calling Bisping out for years, so I think the bad blood between the two is just that, rather than just hype. Well the trash talk is almost over as it is fight day! Check out Ariel Helwani’s pre fight interview with Bisping and stay tuned to Lowkick for more UFC 159 coverage.