- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
Michael Bisping Says He Will Teach Alan Belcher A Lesson
We are hours away from UFC 159 where Jon Jones will put his title on the line against Chael Sonnen, also on the card is a middleweight bout between Alan Belcher and the number one (arguably) P4P trash talker on the planet-Michael Bisping. ‘The Count’, as always, has had plenty to say in the lead up to the fight with Belcher.
Belcher has been calling Bisping out for years, so I think the bad blood between the two is just that, rather than just hype. Well the trash talk is almost over as it is fight day! Check out Ariel Helwani’s pre fight interview with Bisping and stay tuned to Lowkick for more UFC 159 coverage.