- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Michael Bisping Says He Will Teach Alan Belcher A Lesson
We are hours away from UFC 159 where Jon Jones will put his title on the line against Chael Sonnen, also on the card is a middleweight bout between Alan Belcher and the number one (arguably) P4P trash talker on the planet-Michael Bisping. ‘The Count’, as always, has had plenty to say in the lead up to the fight with Belcher.
Belcher has been calling Bisping out for years, so I think the bad blood between the two is just that, rather than just hype. Well the trash talk is almost over as it is fight day! Check out Ariel Helwani’s pre fight interview with Bisping and stay tuned to Lowkick for more UFC 159 coverage.