- Christy Mack On Mend, Tweets Pictures Of Injuries
- Ronda Rousey Wants Bethe Correia Fight In Brazil
- What’s Next For The Resurgent Andrei Arlovski?
- UFC Fight Night 51: Andrei Arlovski vs. Bigfoot Silva Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 51 Post-Fight Bonuses: Arlovski Banks $50,000 For First Round Finish
- WSOF 13 Results & Highlights: Marlon Moraes Smashes Cody Bollinger
- UFN 51 Main Card Recap: Arlovski Avenges Loss To “Bigfoot”
- UFC Fight Night 51 Prelims Results: “Pepey” Finishes Fast
Michael Bisping Says He Will Teach Alan Belcher A Lesson
We are hours away from UFC 159 where Jon Jones will put his title on the line against Chael Sonnen, also on the card is a middleweight bout between Alan Belcher and the number one (arguably) P4P trash talker on the planet-Michael Bisping. ‘The Count’, as always, has had plenty to say in the lead up to the fight with Belcher.
Belcher has been calling Bisping out for years, so I think the bad blood between the two is just that, rather than just hype. Well the trash talk is almost over as it is fight day! Check out Ariel Helwani’s pre fight interview with Bisping and stay tuned to Lowkick for more UFC 159 coverage.