- Paige VanZant Wants To Avenge “Fluke” Loss To TUF 20 Competitor Tecia Torres
- Mickey Rourke Returns To Boxing After 20 Years, Finishes Opponent In Second Round
- Poll: Who Wins The UFC On FOX 14 Main Event?
- Anthony Pettis Says He Was Only At 75 Percent When He Won The Title
- Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader Official For UFC On FOX 14
Michael Bisping Says He Will Teach Alan Belcher A Lesson
We are hours away from UFC 159 where Jon Jones will put his title on the line against Chael Sonnen, also on the card is a middleweight bout between Alan Belcher and the number one (arguably) P4P trash talker on the planet-Michael Bisping. ‘The Count’, as always, has had plenty to say in the lead up to the fight with Belcher.
Belcher has been calling Bisping out for years, so I think the bad blood between the two is just that, rather than just hype. Well the trash talk is almost over as it is fight day! Check out Ariel Helwani’s pre fight interview with Bisping and stay tuned to Lowkick for more UFC 159 coverage.