- Michelle Waterson Officially Signs With The UFC
- New Mexico Hit-And-Run Victim Speaks, Pic Of Smashed Car Released
- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
Michael Bisping talks knocking Alan Belcher out, training with Chael Sonnen
Michael Bisping has had an up-and-down career in the UFC. He seems to fall at most big opportunities placed before him in the UFC. Take for example the knockout losses at the hands of Dan Henderson and Vitor Belfort. Bisping has also came up short against Wanderlei Silva, Rashad Evans and Chael Sonnen.
His most recent loss to Belfort effectively took Bisping well away from the title picture. Had Bisping won that fight he may have been eying a late 2013 match against middleweight boss Anderson Silva. As things turned out Bisping will now face Alan Belcher at UFC 159.
Belcher is coming off a decision loss to Yushin Okami, at UFC 155, after compiling a four fight win streak in the UFC. A big fight for both guys and Bisping, as always, has a few words to say about the upcoming bout.