- UFC 184 Prelims Results
- Rousey’s Coach: Zingano Is A Desperate Fighter
- Cyborg Headlines July 10 Invicta FC Event From Las Vegas
- UFC: Welcome To The Show Press Conference
- Ronda Rousey Claims To Be The GOAT, Pennington Slams Holm
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 5
- Invicta FC 11 Results: Cyborg Destroys Tweet In The First
- Dan Henderson vs. Tim Boetsch, Matt Mitrione vs. Ben Rothwell Added To UFC Fight Night 68
- Pay-Per-View Money Will Reportedly Push Ronda Rousey’s UFC 184 Payday Past $1 Million
- UFC 184 Weigh-Ins Results: Rousey & Zingano On Point
Michael Bisping talks knocking Alan Belcher out, training with Chael Sonnen
Michael Bisping has had an up-and-down career in the UFC. He seems to fall at most big opportunities placed before him in the UFC. Take for example the knockout losses at the hands of Dan Henderson and Vitor Belfort. Bisping has also came up short against Wanderlei Silva, Rashad Evans and Chael Sonnen.
His most recent loss to Belfort effectively took Bisping well away from the title picture. Had Bisping won that fight he may have been eying a late 2013 match against middleweight boss Anderson Silva. As things turned out Bisping will now face Alan Belcher at UFC 159.
Belcher is coming off a decision loss to Yushin Okami, at UFC 155, after compiling a four fight win streak in the UFC. A big fight for both guys and Bisping, as always, has a few words to say about the upcoming bout.