- Jose Aldo: I Hope Conor McGregor’s Next, Because It Would Be A Huge Fight
- UFC Fight Night 58 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Lyoto Machida Wants Jacare Souza After He Knocks out Dollaway
- Video: Watch CM Punk’s Heated Interview With Michael Landsberg
- UFC Fight Night 58 Weigh-In Results: Barao On Point, Cummins Overweight
- UFC Fight Night 58 Open Workouts: Machida & Dollaway Hit The Pads
- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
Michael Bisping talks knocking Alan Belcher out, training with Chael Sonnen
Michael Bisping has had an up-and-down career in the UFC. He seems to fall at most big opportunities placed before him in the UFC. Take for example the knockout losses at the hands of Dan Henderson and Vitor Belfort. Bisping has also came up short against Wanderlei Silva, Rashad Evans and Chael Sonnen.
His most recent loss to Belfort effectively took Bisping well away from the title picture. Had Bisping won that fight he may have been eying a late 2013 match against middleweight boss Anderson Silva. As things turned out Bisping will now face Alan Belcher at UFC 159.
Belcher is coming off a decision loss to Yushin Okami, at UFC 155, after compiling a four fight win streak in the UFC. A big fight for both guys and Bisping, as always, has a few words to say about the upcoming bout.