- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
Michael Bisping talks knocking Alan Belcher out, training with Chael Sonnen
Michael Bisping has had an up-and-down career in the UFC. He seems to fall at most big opportunities placed before him in the UFC. Take for example the knockout losses at the hands of Dan Henderson and Vitor Belfort. Bisping has also came up short against Wanderlei Silva, Rashad Evans and Chael Sonnen.
His most recent loss to Belfort effectively took Bisping well away from the title picture. Had Bisping won that fight he may have been eying a late 2013 match against middleweight boss Anderson Silva. As things turned out Bisping will now face Alan Belcher at UFC 159.
Belcher is coming off a decision loss to Yushin Okami, at UFC 155, after compiling a four fight win streak in the UFC. A big fight for both guys and Bisping, as always, has a few words to say about the upcoming bout.