- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Melendez Heartbroken, Thought He Did Enough to Take the Win
Last night UFC on Fox 7 title challenger Gilbert Melendez fought Ben Henderson in a closely contested battle. Melendez told Ariel Helwani that he was heartbroken, and that he knew he won the first two rounds. Bendo rebounded strong, but Melendez thought he had more energy to close out the fight and won the fifth round.
Melendez also acknowledged that he could have done a bit more to leave it all out in the Octagon. Still, Gilbert Melendez fought well and should be a mainstay in the UFC 155 lb. division for awhile. Who will be his next opponent?