- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
Melendez Heartbroken, Thought He Did Enough to Take the Win
Last night UFC on Fox 7 title challenger Gilbert Melendez fought Ben Henderson in a closely contested battle. Melendez told Ariel Helwani that he was heartbroken, and that he knew he won the first two rounds. Bendo rebounded strong, but Melendez thought he had more energy to close out the fight and won the fifth round.
Melendez also acknowledged that he could have done a bit more to leave it all out in the Octagon. Still, Gilbert Melendez fought well and should be a mainstay in the UFC 155 lb. division for awhile. Who will be his next opponent?