- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
SUPERFIGHT POLL: Who would win, Georges St. Pierre or Anderson Silva?
Dana White wants the fight in May, Georges St. Pierre is unsure he wants this fight at all, while Anderson Silva wants some time off to promote his private projects. Yet, this most likely to become a reality, especially after the French-Canadian champion defended his UFC Welterweight title in a thrilling fight with “The Natural Born Killer” Carlos Condit.
The fight between GSP and Silva would be, without any doubt, the biggest fight in UFC history, with both fighters looking to go into MMA history books as The Greatest Of All Time. No title on the line, but definitely plenty to fight for.
Official UFC statistics provider, FightMetric, keep track of every punch, kick, takedown, and submission attempt executed inside the Octagon. According to FightMetric records book, Anderson Silva and Georges St. Pierre are truly the best this sport has to offer.
Moreover, it looks like GSP vs. Silva might be a much closer match-up than some fans may think. Anderson Silva holds records for Striking Accuracy and Knockdowns, while Georges St. Pierre is ahead in every parameter related to wrestling and striking defense, such as Significant Striking defense and Takedown Accuracy.
So who will win, Georges St. Pierre or Anderson Silva? Do you think GSP will accept the fight with “The Spider”? Make your vote, and don’t forget to comment below. Time to use your keyboard, LowKick’ers!