- Tyron Woodley Would Be Able To Return To Meet Johny Hendricks At UFC 189
- Floyd Mayweather Vacates Titles: ‘It’s Time For Other Fighters’
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Scorecard & Punch Statistics
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- Floyd Mayweather Defeats Manny Pacquiao To Unify Belts
- Cast Your Vote For Mayweather vs. Pacquiao!
- Jorge Masvidal Planning Move Back To Welterweight
- Roy Jones Jr.: Win Or Lose, Mayweather Is Not The Greatest Of All-Time
- Poll: Should Jon Jones Get Immediate Title Shot If He Returns?
- Nick Diaz Passed Two Drug Tests On The Same Night He Failed One
*UPDATED* Matt Mitrione Suspended for Saying Fallon Fox Is A Sociopathic Freak
Matt Mitrione saved himself from the chopping block with his knockout win over Phil de Fries at UFC On Fuel, this past weekend. The fight, which lasted 19 seconds, couldn’t have gone better fro Mitrione as he didn’t even break a sweat.
Ariel Helwani was on hand to talk to ‘Meathead’ about the win and also his feelings towards Fallon Fox. Check out what Mitrione had to say via MMAFighting:
“She’s not a he. He’s a he,” he said. “He’s chromosomally a man. He had a gender change, not a sex change. He’s still a man. He was a man for 31 years. Thirty-one years. That’s a couple years younger than I am. He’s a man. Six years of taking performance de-hancing drugs, you think is going to change all that? That’s ridiculous.”
The Fox saga has been quite well documented as of late, mainly due to the amount of negative reactions by seemingly everyone. Mitrione continued:
“That is a lying, sick, sociopathic, disgusting freak,” he continued. “And I mean that. Because you lied on your license to beat up women. That’s disgusting. You should be embarrassed yourself. And the fact that Florida licensed him because California licensed him or whoever the hell did it, it’s an embarrassment to us as fighters, as a sport, and we all should protest that. The woman that’s fighting him, props to you. I hope you beat his ass, and I hope he gets blackballed and never fights again, because that’s disgusting and I’m appalled by that.”
Mitrione has taken a stance not unlike Joe Rogan’s, the stand up comic and UFC commentator had an extreme adversity to the idea of a transgender male (or female?) beating up on women.
With Fox’s recent clearing of all wrong doing, after an inquisition in to the case, she will be cleared to fight against women again. Do you think that is kosher? Should it be allowed? I wouldn’t like to see my sister in the cage with Fox, but then I wouldn’t like to see her in there with Cyborg. So there’s that……
Check out Mitrione’s interview with Ariel Helwani, also featuring Melvin Guillard and Conor McGregor, below and stay tuned to Lowkick!
*UPDATE* Mitrione has been suspended by the UFC for an undisclosed period of time for violating the promotion’s Code of Conduct with his comments.