- Dan Henderson Stoppage Reportedly Saved His Vision At UFC on FOX 14
- UFC 183 Video Roundup, Start Times & TV Schedule
- Countdown To UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz
- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Matt Mitrione and Roy Nelson Pre-Fight Interviews
Just hours before they step inside the cage at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, main event fighters Matt Mitrione and Roy Nelson shared thoughts about their encounter. Both fighters are expecting a toe-to-toe bout; Matt Mitrione declared he doesn’t if it’s submission or a knockout, while Roy Nelson promised “a show” for the fans.
Big Country was originally scheduled to face the fellow TUF 16 coach Shane Carwin, but “The Engineer” had to pull out of the fight due to injury.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for post-fight interviews and video highlights from TUF 16!