- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Invicta FC 12 Results: Souza Becomes New Strawweight Champion
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
Matt Mitrione and Roy Nelson Pre-Fight Interviews
Just hours before they step inside the cage at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, main event fighters Matt Mitrione and Roy Nelson shared thoughts about their encounter. Both fighters are expecting a toe-to-toe bout; Matt Mitrione declared he doesn’t if it’s submission or a knockout, while Roy Nelson promised “a show” for the fans.
Big Country was originally scheduled to face the fellow TUF 16 coach Shane Carwin, but “The Engineer” had to pull out of the fight due to injury.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for post-fight interviews and video highlights from TUF 16!