- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
Matt Mitrione and Roy Nelson Pre-Fight Interviews
Just hours before they step inside the cage at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, main event fighters Matt Mitrione and Roy Nelson shared thoughts about their encounter. Both fighters are expecting a toe-to-toe bout; Matt Mitrione declared he doesn’t if it’s submission or a knockout, while Roy Nelson promised “a show” for the fans.
Big Country was originally scheduled to face the fellow TUF 16 coach Shane Carwin, but “The Engineer” had to pull out of the fight due to injury.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for post-fight interviews and video highlights from TUF 16!