- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
Matt Riddle and Francisco Rivera failed UFC 149 drug tests
UFC Octagon veteran Matt “Deep Waters” Riddle and Francisco Rivera failed UFC 149 drug tests, and will receive a 90-day suspension from Calgary Combative Sports Commission.
Both fighters won their fights at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Riddle submitted Chris Clements, while Rivera KO’d Roland Delorme early in Round 1.
As for Cisco Rivera, bantamweight contender received 90-day cooldown for “undisclosed over-the-counter stimulant” found in his post-fight sample.
UFC 149 took place on July 21st, headlined by the Interim UFC Bantamweight title scrap between Urijah Faber and Renan Barao. The suspension is applied retroactively, which means that both Matt Riddle and Francisco Rivera are eligble to fight at any upcoming UFC event.
So what do you think, LowKick’ers? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.