- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Albuquerque Police Pursuing Felony Arrest Warrant For Jon Jones
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Matt Riddle and Francisco Rivera failed UFC 149 drug tests
UFC Octagon veteran Matt “Deep Waters” Riddle and Francisco Rivera failed UFC 149 drug tests, and will receive a 90-day suspension from Calgary Combative Sports Commission.
Both fighters won their fights at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Riddle submitted Chris Clements, while Rivera KO’d Roland Delorme early in Round 1.
As for Cisco Rivera, bantamweight contender received 90-day cooldown for “undisclosed over-the-counter stimulant” found in his post-fight sample.
UFC 149 took place on July 21st, headlined by the Interim UFC Bantamweight title scrap between Urijah Faber and Renan Barao. The suspension is applied retroactively, which means that both Matt Riddle and Francisco Rivera are eligble to fight at any upcoming UFC event.
So what do you think, LowKick’ers? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.