- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Matt Riddle and Francisco Rivera failed UFC 149 drug tests
UFC Octagon veteran Matt “Deep Waters” Riddle and Francisco Rivera failed UFC 149 drug tests, and will receive a 90-day suspension from Calgary Combative Sports Commission.
Both fighters won their fights at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Riddle submitted Chris Clements, while Rivera KO’d Roland Delorme early in Round 1.
As for Cisco Rivera, bantamweight contender received 90-day cooldown for “undisclosed over-the-counter stimulant” found in his post-fight sample.
UFC 149 took place on July 21st, headlined by the Interim UFC Bantamweight title scrap between Urijah Faber and Renan Barao. The suspension is applied retroactively, which means that both Matt Riddle and Francisco Rivera are eligble to fight at any upcoming UFC event.
So what do you think, LowKick’ers? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.