- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
Matt Riddle and Francisco Rivera failed UFC 149 drug tests
UFC Octagon veteran Matt “Deep Waters” Riddle and Francisco Rivera failed UFC 149 drug tests, and will receive a 90-day suspension from Calgary Combative Sports Commission.
Both fighters won their fights at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Riddle submitted Chris Clements, while Rivera KO’d Roland Delorme early in Round 1.
As for Cisco Rivera, bantamweight contender received 90-day cooldown for “undisclosed over-the-counter stimulant” found in his post-fight sample.
UFC 149 took place on July 21st, headlined by the Interim UFC Bantamweight title scrap between Urijah Faber and Renan Barao. The suspension is applied retroactively, which means that both Matt Riddle and Francisco Rivera are eligble to fight at any upcoming UFC event.
So what do you think, LowKick’ers? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.