- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Martin Kampmann: GSP could quit if hurt
UFC Welterweight contender Martin “The Hitman” shared thoughts about his upcoming scrap with Johny Hendricks, and GSP’s return to the Octagon against “The Natural Born Killer” Carlos Condit. Kampmann, who defeated Condit back in 2009, has Johny Hendricks as the only roadblock en route to his first ever title shot in the UFC.
Interestingly enough. Kampmann stated that he can see Georges St. Pierre breaking down mentally if Carlos Condit manages to hurt him on November 17th. Kampmann’s fight with Hendricks will be the co-main event of the night at UFC 154, so the Dane will get a chance to watch LIVE whether his grim prophecy becomes a reality.
“I could see GSP quitting if he gets hurt, if he gets hit with a good shot, but Condit he’s going to keep going, he’s going to be in the fight till the end. That’s why I’m starting to lean more towards him.”