- Dana White Doesn’t Believe Anderson Silva Is Done Fighting
- UFC 183: Iaquinta vs. Lauzon, Woodley vs. Gastelum Highlights
- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
Nate Marquardt says he will fight GSP if necessary
Regardless of what happens in his upcoming Strikeforce title fight with Tarec Saffiedine this Jan 12th, it’s more than likely we’ll end up seeing Nate Marquardt back in the octagon following the promotions final show.
After being ejected from the UFC early last year, Marquardt’s punishment has become a long road and struggle getting back to the big leagues. This journey has led him to a position that now begs many questions, some of which we may already have the answers to and others we’ll likely be finding out very soon.
Will the UFC jump at the chance to unify the Welterweight title as they recently have with the Lightweights? And if they do, is Marquardt willing to fight his long time training partner, friend and teammate George St. Pierre?
Find out what Marquardt had to say on the matter below.