- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
Nate Marquardt says he will fight GSP if necessary
Regardless of what happens in his upcoming Strikeforce title fight with Tarec Saffiedine this Jan 12th, it’s more than likely we’ll end up seeing Nate Marquardt back in the octagon following the promotions final show.
After being ejected from the UFC early last year, Marquardt’s punishment has become a long road and struggle getting back to the big leagues. This journey has led him to a position that now begs many questions, some of which we may already have the answers to and others we’ll likely be finding out very soon.
Will the UFC jump at the chance to unify the Welterweight title as they recently have with the Lightweights? And if they do, is Marquardt willing to fight his long time training partner, friend and teammate George St. Pierre?
Find out what Marquardt had to say on the matter below.