- UFC Fight Pass Subscribers’ Personal Information Potentially Released By Hackers
- Report: Brock Lesnar Returning To UFC After Wrestlemania
- Daniel Cormier Looks In Tremendous Shape In ‘The Belt’
- UFC Fantasy Fights 2015 Edition
- LowKick MMA’s 2014 Fighter Of The Year – “Ruthless” Robbie Lawler
- UFC 2015 Schedule Has More International Than U.S. Events
- Ranking The Best UFC Knockouts Of 2014
Nate Marquardt says he will fight GSP if necessary
Regardless of what happens in his upcoming Strikeforce title fight with Tarec Saffiedine this Jan 12th, it’s more than likely we’ll end up seeing Nate Marquardt back in the octagon following the promotions final show.
After being ejected from the UFC early last year, Marquardt’s punishment has become a long road and struggle getting back to the big leagues. This journey has led him to a position that now begs many questions, some of which we may already have the answers to and others we’ll likely be finding out very soon.
Will the UFC jump at the chance to unify the Welterweight title as they recently have with the Lightweights? And if they do, is Marquardt willing to fight his long time training partner, friend and teammate George St. Pierre?
Find out what Marquardt had to say on the matter below.