- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
Nate Marquardt says he will fight GSP if necessary
Regardless of what happens in his upcoming Strikeforce title fight with Tarec Saffiedine this Jan 12th, it’s more than likely we’ll end up seeing Nate Marquardt back in the octagon following the promotions final show.
After being ejected from the UFC early last year, Marquardt’s punishment has become a long road and struggle getting back to the big leagues. This journey has led him to a position that now begs many questions, some of which we may already have the answers to and others we’ll likely be finding out very soon.
Will the UFC jump at the chance to unify the Welterweight title as they recently have with the Lightweights? And if they do, is Marquardt willing to fight his long time training partner, friend and teammate George St. Pierre?
Find out what Marquardt had to say on the matter below.