- Alexander Gustafsson Picks Jones To Win, But Warns The Champion
- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
Mark Munoz Is Back After Impressive Win At UFC 162
Fan favorite Mark Munoz made a successful return to the Middleweight division last night, absolutely dominating Tim Boetsch. The Filipino Wrecking Machine lived up to his name, smashing The Barbarian with some seriously heavy ground and pound. All credit to Boetsch, many lesser men would have quit under such physical scrutiny.
This marks the end of a long, injury riddled lay off for Munoz, and he is once again a relevant force at 185lbs. The question is what’s next for Munoz? Well, it seemed that he may have injured his hand on Boetsch’s granite head, so let’s hope it’s not too serious.
I personally think that Munoz could compete for a title in the not too distant future, he looked super impressive in his victory at UFC 162. Check out Munoz’s post fight interview with MMAFighting.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!