- Myles Jury Calls UFC 182 Bout Against Donald Cerrone ‘Just Another Fight’
- UFC 183 Rewind: Anderson Silva vs. Rich Franklin And Nick Diaz vs. BJ Penn
- Does Beating Daniel Cormier Make Jon Jones The Greatest Of All Time?
- Happy Holidays From LowKick MMA & The UFC!
- Merry Christmas Zuffa! Vera & Garza File Class Action Suit
- Have Wrestlers Taken Over MMA For Good?
- Donald Cerrone On Anthony Pettis: The Son Of A B—- Beat Me
Mark Munoz Is Back After Impressive Win At UFC 162
Fan favorite Mark Munoz made a successful return to the Middleweight division last night, absolutely dominating Tim Boetsch. The Filipino Wrecking Machine lived up to his name, smashing The Barbarian with some seriously heavy ground and pound. All credit to Boetsch, many lesser men would have quit under such physical scrutiny.
This marks the end of a long, injury riddled lay off for Munoz, and he is once again a relevant force at 185lbs. The question is what’s next for Munoz? Well, it seemed that he may have injured his hand on Boetsch’s granite head, so let’s hope it’s not too serious.
I personally think that Munoz could compete for a title in the not too distant future, he looked super impressive in his victory at UFC 162. Check out Munoz’s post fight interview with MMAFighting.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!