- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Mark Munoz: I Have The Ability And Punching Power To Beat Tim Boetsch
Mark Munoz will look to bounce back from his KO loss to Chris Weidman, when he steps in to the cage against Tim Boetsch at UFC 162. It’s been a hell of a year for Munoz since he fought Weidman, battling through injuries and weight problems in the time since. He has not been given an easy return fight by any means, Boetsch is a monster.
Both Boetsch and Weidman are looking to bounce back from losses, as Boetsch was dispatched by Costa Phillipou at UFC 155 in December of 2012. Munoz has openly admitted that he wasn’t 100% going in to the fight with Weidman, and Boetsch will be a good test to see if he can come back strong.
After gaining 70lbs. during his year long lay off, Munoz has managed to get himself back to fighting fitness. Recent photos of the Filipino Wrecking Machine seem to indicate that he may be in the greatest shape of his life. Neither fighter has ever experienced back to back losses as a pro, so it will certainly be a telling fight assuming it isn’t a draw.
I personally think this fight has the makings to be one of the best at UFC 162, even with Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman as the main event. Check out this Mark Munoz interview, courtesy of MMAinterviews.tv, featuring some cool training footage.