- Anderson Silva On Another Title Run: If I have The Opportunity, It’s Possible
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
Mark Munoz discusses training Anderson Silva for Chris Weidman
UFC Middleweight Mark Munoz met up with MMA H.E.A.T. for an exclusive interview this week to discuss his next fight versus Tim Boetsch at UFC 162 this summer. It will be his first fight since losing in brutal fashion to Chris Weidman last July.
Munoz has had a rough run as of late dealing with injuries, and may have not have been at full strength versus Weidman. Munoz’ good friend Anderson Silva will face the surging young contender for the title at UFC 162. Munoz is ready to help Silva prepare for the bout and not make the same mistakes he did. He notes his great respect for the longtime Middleweight champion.
Can Munoz return to form and reach the upper echelons at 185 lbs.?