- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Mark Munoz discusses training Anderson Silva for Chris Weidman
UFC Middleweight Mark Munoz met up with MMA H.E.A.T. for an exclusive interview this week to discuss his next fight versus Tim Boetsch at UFC 162 this summer. It will be his first fight since losing in brutal fashion to Chris Weidman last July.
Munoz has had a rough run as of late dealing with injuries, and may have not have been at full strength versus Weidman. Munoz’ good friend Anderson Silva will face the surging young contender for the title at UFC 162. Munoz is ready to help Silva prepare for the bout and not make the same mistakes he did. He notes his great respect for the longtime Middleweight champion.
Can Munoz return to form and reach the upper echelons at 185 lbs.?