- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
- Dan Henderson Stoppage Reportedly Saved His Vision At UFC on FOX 14
- UFC 183 Video Roundup, Start Times & TV Schedule
- Countdown To UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz
- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
Mark Munoz discusses training Anderson Silva for Chris Weidman
UFC Middleweight Mark Munoz met up with MMA H.E.A.T. for an exclusive interview this week to discuss his next fight versus Tim Boetsch at UFC 162 this summer. It will be his first fight since losing in brutal fashion to Chris Weidman last July.
Munoz has had a rough run as of late dealing with injuries, and may have not have been at full strength versus Weidman. Munoz’ good friend Anderson Silva will face the surging young contender for the title at UFC 162. Munoz is ready to help Silva prepare for the bout and not make the same mistakes he did. He notes his great respect for the longtime Middleweight champion.
Can Munoz return to form and reach the upper echelons at 185 lbs.?