- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Main Card Live Play-By-Play Results
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- Vitor Belfort Accuses Chris Weidman Of Stalling
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Anthony Johnson vs Alexander Gustafsson Was Set For UFC on FOX 13…
- Quote: Gina Carano Harder To Deal With Than Tito Ortiz
Mark Munoz discusses training Anderson Silva for Chris Weidman
UFC Middleweight Mark Munoz met up with MMA H.E.A.T. for an exclusive interview this week to discuss his next fight versus Tim Boetsch at UFC 162 this summer. It will be his first fight since losing in brutal fashion to Chris Weidman last July.
Munoz has had a rough run as of late dealing with injuries, and may have not have been at full strength versus Weidman. Munoz’ good friend Anderson Silva will face the surging young contender for the title at UFC 162. Munoz is ready to help Silva prepare for the bout and not make the same mistakes he did. He notes his great respect for the longtime Middleweight champion.
Can Munoz return to form and reach the upper echelons at 185 lbs.?