- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
Mark Hunt’s Visa Issues Resolved, Fight With Dos Santos Is Still On
Fans can rest easy in the knowledge that ‘The Super Samoan’ will indeed face Junior dos Santos at UFC 160. Hunt was originally denied entry to the USA due to a prior arrest in New Zealand, but thankfully the Pride and UFC fan favorite has finally been cleared to enter the US. Hunt confirmed the news recently via Twitter:
Thank u for my visa father
— mark richard hunt (@markhunt1974) May 19, 2013
If Hunt had not been cleared to fight, Roy Nelson would have stepped in as a replacement. I personally think that Hunt deserves the fight more than Roy, and I am stoked to know that he will be able to fight ‘Cigano’. JDS vs. Hunt features two of my favorite fighters and the winner will surely be the next in line for the title shot.
UFC 160 could have started to fall apart before our eyes, we’ve seen events unravell before due to injuries and cancellations. I’m glad that we won’t be seeing the same here. So now we know who is fighting who at UFC 160, whats your pick? Stay tuned to Lowkick!