- Michelle Waterson Officially Signs With The UFC
- New Mexico Hit-And-Run Victim Speaks, Pic Of Smashed Car Released
- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
Mark Hunt’s Visa Issues Resolved, Fight With Dos Santos Is Still On
Fans can rest easy in the knowledge that ‘The Super Samoan’ will indeed face Junior dos Santos at UFC 160. Hunt was originally denied entry to the USA due to a prior arrest in New Zealand, but thankfully the Pride and UFC fan favorite has finally been cleared to enter the US. Hunt confirmed the news recently via Twitter:
Thank u for my visa father
— mark richard hunt (@markhunt1974) May 19, 2013
If Hunt had not been cleared to fight, Roy Nelson would have stepped in as a replacement. I personally think that Hunt deserves the fight more than Roy, and I am stoked to know that he will be able to fight ‘Cigano’. JDS vs. Hunt features two of my favorite fighters and the winner will surely be the next in line for the title shot.
UFC 160 could have started to fall apart before our eyes, we’ve seen events unravell before due to injuries and cancellations. I’m glad that we won’t be seeing the same here. So now we know who is fighting who at UFC 160, whats your pick? Stay tuned to Lowkick!