- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
Mark Hunt: JDS was the world champion, but I’ve been fighting the top level my whole career
In a UFC interview prior to Mark Hunt‘s May 25th clash with former world champion Junior dos Santos, ‘The Super Samoan’ appears to share his feeling about the blockbuster matchup. The surging Hunt believes JDS will try to take the fight to the ground once he recognizes the power of Hunt’s striking. Quite the interesting viewpoint here, as many believe dos Santos to possess some of the best standup skills in all of MMA.
Hunt acknowledges that JDS was once the UFC Heavyweight Champion, but also notes that he has been fighting top level fighters his entire career. The championship is his goal, and he believes a victory over JDS will get him the next shot at the belt. Who is your pick to win this battle of power strikers?