- Dana White Says John Lineker & Kelvin Gastelum Will Move Up In Weight
- UFC 183 Prelims Live Results
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
- Updated: Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
Machida vs. Henderson moved to UFC 157
With Dan Henderson‘s recovery still up in the air, word is that the light heavyweight scrap between he and Lyoto Machida has been moved from UFC 156 on February 2nd to UFC 157 three weeks later on February 23rd. Brazilian web site Tatame was the first to report the change although UFC officials have yet to confirm the rescheduling.
Just last week, FUEL TV’s UFC Tonight suggested that the UFC wasn’t all that comfortable scheduling the bout for the UFC’s Super Bowl weekend card on February 2nd due to Henderson’s still ailing knee. Rumors that the fight would be moved to a later date circled the blogosphere and an answer was expected to come soon and now we have it. UFC 157 will take place in Anaheim, California on February 23rd. The only other fight rumored to land on the card will be another light heavyweight battle between Rashad Evans and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira.
It is not yet known if the winner will become the #1 contender.