- Not Content With Just Lesnar, Scott Coker Headed To Japan To Talk With Fedor Emelianenko
- Ranking The Best UFC Knockouts Of 2014
- UFC Bad Blood: Jon Jones
- UFC 181 Fight Motion Highlights
- Poll: What Was Your Favorite UFC Fight From 2014?
- “Bones”: Daniel Cormier Reminds Me Of Chael Sonnen
- UFC Fight Night 58 Ratings Show Significant Increase In Viewership For FOX Sports 1
Lyoto Machida Wants A Rematch With Phil Davis
After a boring close fight against Phil Davis at UFC 163, Lyoto Machida lost a contoversial decision in the eyes of the judges. The Dragon has now been toppled from his number one contender spot, and will likely not recieve his long deserved rematch against Jon Jones.
When you consider that Glover Teixeira will get a title shot should he beat Ryan Bader, whom Machida knocked out, it certainly seems the MMA gods are taking a large dump on Machida. The fight was close, and there are argumentrs for both sides, and obviously Machida feels he won.
Check out Machida’s post fight interview, courtesy of MMAFighting.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!