- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Lyoto Machida Wants A Rematch With Phil Davis
After a boring close fight against Phil Davis at UFC 163, Lyoto Machida lost a contoversial decision in the eyes of the judges. The Dragon has now been toppled from his number one contender spot, and will likely not recieve his long deserved rematch against Jon Jones.
When you consider that Glover Teixeira will get a title shot should he beat Ryan Bader, whom Machida knocked out, it certainly seems the MMA gods are taking a large dump on Machida. The fight was close, and there are argumentrs for both sides, and obviously Machida feels he won.
Check out Machida’s post fight interview, courtesy of MMAFighting.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!