- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Lyoto Machida Wants A Rematch With Phil Davis
After a boring close fight against Phil Davis at UFC 163, Lyoto Machida lost a contoversial decision in the eyes of the judges. The Dragon has now been toppled from his number one contender spot, and will likely not recieve his long deserved rematch against Jon Jones.
When you consider that Glover Teixeira will get a title shot should he beat Ryan Bader, whom Machida knocked out, it certainly seems the MMA gods are taking a large dump on Machida. The fight was close, and there are argumentrs for both sides, and obviously Machida feels he won.
Check out Machida’s post fight interview, courtesy of MMAFighting.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!