- Tim Kennedy: John McCarthy F—-d Up Majorly In My Fight; He Got Owned
- Chris Weidman: I’m Going To Embarrass Vitor Belfort
- Quote: Ronda Rousey Finishes Cat Zingano In Round One
- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
Lyoto Machida on why his karate will prevail against Dan Henderson
Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida appears in a recent interview courtesy of MMA H.E.A.T. to address his upcoming tilt with Dan Henderson this Saturday. Machida is no stranger to title fights, and thinks he should he earn another one with a win over the legendary Hendo.
Machida appears very confident and calm heading into the bout, noting that he has learned from his past mistakes to grow and continue seeking his goal of being champion again. He is a humble fighter looking to once again rule the 205 lb. division.
The Dragon expresses that Machida Karate is built for a real fight, not show. Using that emphasis, he has found openings in Henderson’s game that he can exploit. With that said, he also has much respect for Hendo’s game, especially in a three round fight. Saturday night’s co-main event could be the cause for some serious fireworks.