- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Lyoto Machida on why his karate will prevail against Dan Henderson
Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida appears in a recent interview courtesy of MMA H.E.A.T. to address his upcoming tilt with Dan Henderson this Saturday. Machida is no stranger to title fights, and thinks he should he earn another one with a win over the legendary Hendo.
Machida appears very confident and calm heading into the bout, noting that he has learned from his past mistakes to grow and continue seeking his goal of being champion again. He is a humble fighter looking to once again rule the 205 lb. division.
The Dragon expresses that Machida Karate is built for a real fight, not show. Using that emphasis, he has found openings in Henderson’s game that he can exploit. With that said, he also has much respect for Hendo’s game, especially in a three round fight. Saturday night’s co-main event could be the cause for some serious fireworks.