- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results: Tumenov Wins Thriller Over Musoke
Lyoto Machida on why his karate will prevail against Dan Henderson
Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida appears in a recent interview courtesy of MMA H.E.A.T. to address his upcoming tilt with Dan Henderson this Saturday. Machida is no stranger to title fights, and thinks he should he earn another one with a win over the legendary Hendo.
Machida appears very confident and calm heading into the bout, noting that he has learned from his past mistakes to grow and continue seeking his goal of being champion again. He is a humble fighter looking to once again rule the 205 lb. division.
The Dragon expresses that Machida Karate is built for a real fight, not show. Using that emphasis, he has found openings in Henderson’s game that he can exploit. With that said, he also has much respect for Hendo’s game, especially in a three round fight. Saturday night’s co-main event could be the cause for some serious fireworks.