- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
Lyoto Machida on why his karate will prevail against Dan Henderson
Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida appears in a recent interview courtesy of MMA H.E.A.T. to address his upcoming tilt with Dan Henderson this Saturday. Machida is no stranger to title fights, and thinks he should he earn another one with a win over the legendary Hendo.
Machida appears very confident and calm heading into the bout, noting that he has learned from his past mistakes to grow and continue seeking his goal of being champion again. He is a humble fighter looking to once again rule the 205 lb. division.
The Dragon expresses that Machida Karate is built for a real fight, not show. Using that emphasis, he has found openings in Henderson’s game that he can exploit. With that said, he also has much respect for Hendo’s game, especially in a three round fight. Saturday night’s co-main event could be the cause for some serious fireworks.