- Javier Mendez Believes Less Hard Sparring Will Reduce Injuries In Training
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Tyron Woodley Says Hector Lombard Is ‘Salty And Bitter’
- Ricardo Lamas Envisions An Unconcsious Conor McGregor
- UFC Fight Night 57 Aftermath: Junior, Edgar, JB & ‘The Photo’
- Quote: Jon Jones Couldn’t Keep Cain Velasquez Off Him
- Just How Far Will Edson Barboza Go?
- Cub Swanson Thanks Frankie Edgar For Teaching Him A Lesson
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
LowKick MMA Is Looking To Expand: Come Write With Our Team!
LowKick MMA is looking to add some new talent to the roster! If you love mixed martial arts (and who doesn’t) and are proficient in writing, we’d love to have you as a part of our growing staff.
Applicants are free to apply and test their mettle with a couple fan posts. Contact Mike Drahota via email (click the link in my profile) with any past experience or talents you deem valid and we’ll get the ball rolling.
This is a paid position that will require you to be on point around all major MMA events, so please keep that in mind.
You will be required to be available to cover all UFC cards post-fight, so being available after the events is an absolute must.
We are more than excited to be expanding our team and know that you will love LowKick as much as we do!
As always, thank you to all of our members for their continued support.
2014 is shaping up to be a huge year for MMA. Perhaps you could be covering MMA as a new member of our team!
I’m looking forward to talking with everyone about this exciting new opportunity. Good luck!