- Quote: Ronda Rousey Finishes Cat Zingano In Round One
- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
Liz Carmouche talks Ronda Rousey, Strikeforce, and her career as a Marine
UFC Bantamweight title contender Liz Carmouche recently sat down with MMA H.E.A.T.’s Karyn Bryant to discuss a litany of topics heading into her monumental title bout with Ronda Rousey next February. Carmouche is a unique fighter who spoke of her career as a Marine, having done three tours in Iraq, and her choice to go into MMA as a rare openly gay fighter.
Carmouche is on a roll in the cage as of late, but will enter the Octagon for the first UFC Women’s bout as an historic 15-to-1 underdog. Carmouche is breaking down some preconceived notions of women fighters for sure, but she has a huge wall to climb in the buzzsaw that Ronda Rousey has become.