- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
Liz Carmouche talks Ronda Rousey, Strikeforce, and her career as a Marine
UFC Bantamweight title contender Liz Carmouche recently sat down with MMA H.E.A.T.’s Karyn Bryant to discuss a litany of topics heading into her monumental title bout with Ronda Rousey next February. Carmouche is a unique fighter who spoke of her career as a Marine, having done three tours in Iraq, and her choice to go into MMA as a rare openly gay fighter.
Carmouche is on a roll in the cage as of late, but will enter the Octagon for the first UFC Women’s bout as an historic 15-to-1 underdog. Carmouche is breaking down some preconceived notions of women fighters for sure, but she has a huge wall to climb in the buzzsaw that Ronda Rousey has become.