- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Invicta FC 12 Results: Souza Becomes New Strawweight Champion
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
Liz Carmouche: I don’t think Rousey has what it takes to beat me
UFC Bantamweight Women’s title challenger Liz Carmouche appears in an interview via UFC.com to address her upcoming and groundbreaking matchup with champion Ronda Rousey. While most pundits believe that the huge underdog Carmouche will fall victim to another first round armbar, Carmouche has another view altogether.
She states that Rousey doesn’t have what it takes to beat her, and that she wants the fight to be taken to the ground. Carmouche believes that the fight will be decided in the first round, and that her extensive training surrounding all variety of armbar attacks will lead her to victory. Do you think she can topple the steaming freight train?
Come back to LowKick after the fight is over to check out how it went down.