- Edson Barboza vs. Michael Johnson Official For UFC Fight Night 61 Co-Main Event
- Rampage Jackson’s ‘Crazy’ Bellator Deal Included Reality TV Show, Movie Deal
- Gray Maynard Confirms New Deal With The UFC, Eyes March Return
- UFC vs Bellator? Jose Aldo & Patricio Freire Ponder Fighting
- Don Frye On UFC Lawsuit: They’re Going To Take Their Check And Run
- LowKickMMA’s Fight Of The Year 2014 – Aldo vs Mendes 2
- UFC Fight Pass Subscribers’ Personal Information Potentially Released By Hackers
- Report: Brock Lesnar Returning To UFC After Wrestlemania
Liz Carmouche: I don’t think Rousey has what it takes to beat me
UFC Bantamweight Women’s title challenger Liz Carmouche appears in an interview via UFC.com to address her upcoming and groundbreaking matchup with champion Ronda Rousey. While most pundits believe that the huge underdog Carmouche will fall victim to another first round armbar, Carmouche has another view altogether.
She states that Rousey doesn’t have what it takes to beat her, and that she wants the fight to be taken to the ground. Carmouche believes that the fight will be decided in the first round, and that her extensive training surrounding all variety of armbar attacks will lead her to victory. Do you think she can topple the steaming freight train?
Come back to LowKick after the fight is over to check out how it went down.