- Countdown To UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz
- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Liz Carmouche: I don’t think Rousey has what it takes to beat me
UFC Bantamweight Women’s title challenger Liz Carmouche appears in an interview via UFC.com to address her upcoming and groundbreaking matchup with champion Ronda Rousey. While most pundits believe that the huge underdog Carmouche will fall victim to another first round armbar, Carmouche has another view altogether.
She states that Rousey doesn’t have what it takes to beat her, and that she wants the fight to be taken to the ground. Carmouche believes that the fight will be decided in the first round, and that her extensive training surrounding all variety of armbar attacks will lead her to victory. Do you think she can topple the steaming freight train?
Come back to LowKick after the fight is over to check out how it went down.